Being one of the most smartphone selling giant, Huawei has got a bunch of smartphones for all kinds of people out there.
Knowing how much we rely on our smartphones, HUAWEI designed the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro, embedding artificial intelligence and a powerful processor to allow the phone to learn everything about you, and thus offering a faster and smoother experience. The update is now available over-the-air (OTA) to the phones and will reach all Chinese consumers over the coming days. Huawei's recent smartphones, the Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro smartphones start receiving the latest Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System update with company's own EMUI 8.0 skin. First of all, users running B322 of Android Oreo beta program are first to receive the update, beginning December 5.
Jet Airways Q2 net plunges 91% to Rs 46 crore
India's second biggest airline by domestic market share posted a net profit of Rs 46.01 crore compared to Rs 517 crore a year earlier.
Since the Chinese ROM is slightly different from the worldwide ROM (lack of Google apps and more) for these phones, it might take a few more days for the global version to get the Android 8.0 update.
The best thing about this new Android 8.0 Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro smartphones is they will also get the EMUI 8.0 skin. The updated Google Assistant has simple UI to help you out with everything at your screen. The update is now rolling out to Chinese versions of the handset and not available outside of China, but the update is likely to release in more regions in the coming weeks. The company is only looking for 250 volunteers, so if you want to test the update, you have to be quick. Just go to the Apps menu and select Settings app. Scroll down and select About Phone option and then select Software update option. Click on to the option and download the update. Huaweiblog.de reports that the beta update seems to be only showing up for Mate 9 users with MHA-L29C432B194 firmware version right now.
- Ford will build its electric SUV in Mexico
- Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Latest Round Of Insider Trading Report
- Préparatifs pour le plus grand rapatriement de migrants en Afrique — Libye
- Le Parlement adopte la loi ouvrant le mariage aux couples homos — Australie
- New Blaze Erupts In Wildfire-Plagued Southern California
- Body bag sent 'flying' through Auckland intersection
- $450M Leonardo painting heading to new Louvre museum
- United States to maintain Russian Federation sanctions until it withdraws from Ukraine, Tillerson says
- Steelers safety Mike Mitchell sounds off on Roger Goodell in tirade
- Glassdoor's best places to work