Being one of the most smartphone selling giant, Huawei has got a bunch of smartphones for all kinds of people out there.
Knowing how much we rely on our smartphones, HUAWEI designed the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro, embedding artificial intelligence and a powerful processor to allow the phone to learn everything about you, and thus offering a faster and smoother experience. The update is now available over-the-air (OTA) to the phones and will reach all Chinese consumers over the coming days. Huawei's recent smartphones, the Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro smartphones start receiving the latest Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System update with company's own EMUI 8.0 skin. First of all, users running B322 of Android Oreo beta program are first to receive the update, beginning December 5.
Jaguar's 2018 I-Pace enters final stage of testing
Full specification and pricing for Jaguar's electric performance SUV will be announced late in 2018 when order books will officially open in South Africa.
Since the Chinese ROM is slightly different from the worldwide ROM (lack of Google apps and more) for these phones, it might take a few more days for the global version to get the Android 8.0 update.
The best thing about this new Android 8.0 Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro smartphones is they will also get the EMUI 8.0 skin. The updated Google Assistant has simple UI to help you out with everything at your screen. The update is now rolling out to Chinese versions of the handset and not available outside of China, but the update is likely to release in more regions in the coming weeks. The company is only looking for 250 volunteers, so if you want to test the update, you have to be quick. Just go to the Apps menu and select Settings app. Scroll down and select About Phone option and then select Software update option. Click on to the option and download the update. Huaweiblog.de reports that the beta update seems to be only showing up for Mate 9 users with MHA-L29C432B194 firmware version right now.
- Renaissance Group LLC Has $1.69 Million Stake in Alphabet Inc (GOOG)
- 'I tricked TripAdvisor to make my shed its top restaurant'
- United States to maintain Russian Federation sanctions until it withdraws from Ukraine, Tillerson says
- Préparatifs pour le plus grand rapatriement de migrants en Afrique — Libye
- $450M Leonardo painting heading to new Louvre museum
- Point & Kill: British Defense Secretary advocates death for citizens who join IS
- Champions League: Manchester United target flops while fullback wanted by Chelsea thrives
- New Blaze Erupts In Wildfire-Plagued Southern California
- Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Latest Round Of Insider Trading Report
- GTA Online's Doomsday Heists Lets Players Enter Mount Chilliad (With Jetpacks)