The latest update for Grand Theft Auto Online turns San Andreas in a war zone, Rockstar revealed today.
Pretty epic, right? It feels more like a trailer for story DLC than a simple online heist, though this is definitely a GTA Online thing.
Grand Theft Auto Online: The Doomsday Heist looks completely bonkers and will be available from 12th December.
Illini hold off Austin Peay for 64-57 win
Overall, this should be a way for IL to get back on the winning track and maybe implement some new wrinkles into their play. Finke, who is still struggling with his outside shot, moved his game inside, and ended up 7-12 from the field.
"A billionaire tech mogul, an idealistic intelligence agent, a socially awkward conspiracy theorist and a neurotic supercomputer have been forced into an unlikely alliance to save San Andreas from total annihilation", reads the official blurb. Rise through the criminal ranks by banding together to complete Jobs for cash, purchase properties, vehicles and character upgrades, compete in traditional competitive modes, or create your own content to play and share with the Grand Theft Auto community.
For a while there it seemed like there weren't going to be any more heists released for GTA Online, or at least not free ones, but Rockstar has announced an early Christmas present.
With hordes of apocalyptic adversaries gunning for you, you and your band of felonious teammates are tasked with unraveling the mysteries and exterminating the threats that are plaguing the streets of downtown Los Santos, down on the ocean floor, and all the way to the hidden pits of Mount Chiliad.
- 'I tricked TripAdvisor to make my shed its top restaurant'
- Point & Kill: British Defense Secretary advocates death for citizens who join IS
- Dairy Product Prices Rise for First Time in Five Auctions
- New Blaze Erupts In Wildfire-Plagued Southern California
- Préparatifs pour le plus grand rapatriement de migrants en Afrique — Libye
- Environmentalists say Donald Trump does not have authority to shrink Utah monument
- Jaguar's 2018 I-Pace enters final stage of testing
- Renaissance Group LLC Has $1.69 Million Stake in Alphabet Inc (GOOG)
- Salvator Mundi au nouveau Louvre d'Abou Dhabi: Il rejoint "La Belle Ferronnière"
- Rolling Man City leaves it late again