The latest update for Grand Theft Auto Online turns San Andreas in a war zone, Rockstar revealed today.
Pretty epic, right? It feels more like a trailer for story DLC than a simple online heist, though this is definitely a GTA Online thing.
Grand Theft Auto Online: The Doomsday Heist looks completely bonkers and will be available from 12th December.
UEFA to reject Milan's voluntary settlement
Such sanctions only come into play if teams qualify for Europe and Milan are now eighth in Serie A, five points and two places off a Europa League berth.
"A billionaire tech mogul, an idealistic intelligence agent, a socially awkward conspiracy theorist and a neurotic supercomputer have been forced into an unlikely alliance to save San Andreas from total annihilation", reads the official blurb. Rise through the criminal ranks by banding together to complete Jobs for cash, purchase properties, vehicles and character upgrades, compete in traditional competitive modes, or create your own content to play and share with the Grand Theft Auto community.
For a while there it seemed like there weren't going to be any more heists released for GTA Online, or at least not free ones, but Rockstar has announced an early Christmas present.
With hordes of apocalyptic adversaries gunning for you, you and your band of felonious teammates are tasked with unraveling the mysteries and exterminating the threats that are plaguing the streets of downtown Los Santos, down on the ocean floor, and all the way to the hidden pits of Mount Chiliad.
- 'I tricked TripAdvisor to make my shed its top restaurant'
- The Stifel Financial Corp Raises Stake in Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK)
- Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Latest Round Of Insider Trading Report
- Glassdoor's best places to work
- Point & Kill: British Defense Secretary advocates death for citizens who join IS
- Rolling Man City leaves it late again
- Champions League: Manchester United target flops while fullback wanted by Chelsea thrives
- JK Rowling Defends Casting Johnny Depp in 'Fantastic Beasts' Sequel
- Illini hold off Austin Peay for 64-57 win
- Jet Airways Q2 net plunges 91% to Rs 46 crore