Google has already made its intentions clear by blocking YouTube access from the Amazon Echo Show which is now being sold in the USA and can be described as an Alexa equipped Echo speaker with a 7inch display.
Google has made a decision to pull out YouTube from all Amazon devices.
Amazon and Google are in a tumultuous relationship and signs of discord have reached their peak as Google has stated that it won't allow Amazon streaming devices such as Fire TV and Fire TV Stick from accessing YouTube from January 1st 2018.
Detroit TV anchor accused of harassment placed on leave
Rideout, said at a news conference the television station ignored the complaints made by employees against Maddox. Murri said the station is developing a timeline for investigating the accusations.
In 2015, Amazon stopped selling several of Google's hardware products online, including the search engine giant's Chromecast video and audio-streaming dongles. Amazon's suite of voice-controlled devices has outsold Google's so far, according to a study by research firm eMarketer from earlier this year. "We hope we can reach an agreement to resolve these issues soon". Amazon says it is disappointing to see Google selectively blocking access to an open website. Amazon had explained the move by saying it wanted to avoid confusing customers who might expect its Prime Video service to be available on devices sold by Amazon.
In September, Google cut off YouTube from the Amazon Echo Show, which had displayed videos on its touchscreen without video recommendations, channel subscriptions and other features. Google is miffed by the fact that it is losing ad revenue from Fire TV which was the best selling streaming device in United States and India. Amazon has sold that device for longer than the Echo Show, meaning more customers may now be affected.
- Xiaomi seeks beta testers for Mi A1 Android Oreo update
- Besiktas becomes first Turkish team to qualify for Champions League last 16
- Mark Andrews wins the 2017 Mackey Award
- Mourinho to swap Mata for Joao Mario
- Three charged over murder of Maltese journalist
- Plane crashes in Chesterfield parking lot
- Homeless Man Who Helped Stranger Buys Home
- Bombay High Court upholds RERA Act
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Holdings Trimmed by Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.
- I Don't Think I'll Return to Middleweight — Georges St-Pierre