So, if you want to know whether James Franco smokes, or whether Will Ferrell plays the drums-although it's a widely known fact that he used to play the drums for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers back in the 80s before impostor Chad Smith took over *ahem*-you can simply run a Google search on your phone and you'll get an answer straight from the horse's mouth! From the sound of it, Google may been inspired by Wired's new video series that asks celebrities to answer commonly Googled questions about themselves. The feature is now being piloted on mobile in the United States, the company says.
If you search for a question with a pre-recorded video answer, the clip will appear at the top of search results where information from Google's knowledge graph usually sits. One could imagine, Google doing more video answers from authoritative sources and organizations for other factual searches.
Google notes that these results are "coming directly from the source".
Technical Views: Tracking Shares of Ishares Core CDN Short Trm Bond ETF
As a general observance, the more overbought or oversold the reading displays, the more likely a reversal may take place. MA's can be calculated for any time period, but two very popular time frames are the 50-day and 200-day moving averages.
With this launch, Google was trying to make its search engine itself a more social product, instead of only relying on the Twitter search results it aggregates to pull in these sort of shorter answers. The company has never figured out how to build a successful social platform of its own, having instead brought us creations like the overly-engineered Google+, and various social app failures, like group chat app Spaces. This in-line video player - which is now limited to the mobile apps and site - is a possibly major sea change in terms of searching and finding results on Google.
The feature may also increase users' time on site using Google, which could impact the company's bottom line.
- Bitcoin exceeds record-breaking $14000
- China offers funding for Zimbabwe infrastructure development
- Man found strangled alongside daughter was sex offender, police reveal
- François Ruffin en maillot de foot dans l'hémicycle
- Le pape François nomme Michel Aupetit archevêque de Paris
- Argentina judge orders arrest of ex-president Kirchner
- Une mère appelle à l'aide suite au meurtre de son fils — Angers
- Shooter down, at least 2 people shot at New Mexico high school
- Jonny Evans could leave West Brom in January, admits Alan Pardew
- Des chercheurs pensent avoir découvert un os appartenant au père Noël