The accolade came from Glassdoor, an online employment site that ranks employers according to reviews submitted by current and former staff of an organisation - which means the rankings are not determined by a panel, but by the people who work for any given business.
The rankings, now in their 10 year, have been compiled based on anonymous reviews left in the last year by employees past and present.
All these benefits are certainly contributing factors as to why one of the world's most profitable companies is listed as a great place to work, hitting number 1 out of 100 companies on the list.
South Africa's rand retreats as sellers return to take profits (SHFF)
Government bonds were firmer in early trade, with the yield for the benchmark instrument due in 2026 down 5 basis points to 9.185 percent.
This year, the Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards feature six distinct categories, honouring the Best Places to Work across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France and Germany.
There's one fast-food chain that rises above nearly every other company in the U.S. when it comes to how much employees love their jobs. "As we look to continue to lead our industry, there are tremendous opportunities for people in all areas of our company to grow professionally, do meaningful work and impact our customers".
The review added that Facebook took care to reward employees who performed particularly well, and in turn helped the company to perform well. "We are thrilled with this award because it comes from real employees' reviews and authentic feedback", said Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook's Chief Operating Officer. Additionally, they are asked to rate how satisfied they are with their employer overall, their CEO, and key workplace attributes like career opportunities, compensation & benefits, culture & values, senior management and work-life balance.
- Préparatifs pour le plus grand rapatriement de migrants en Afrique — Libye
- Police ID Suspect Arrested For Murder Of Local Firefighter In Fells Point
- Jaguar's 2018 I-Pace enters final stage of testing
- "Le PSG a fait jusqu'à maintenant des trucs extraordinaires" — Zidane
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gets A Versus Mode Tomorrow
- Armed Forces Flag Day, to celebrate on 7 Dec
- Traders Sell Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) on Strength Following Insider Selling
- Champions League: Manchester United target flops while fullback wanted by Chelsea thrives
- Some Nigerians in Libya not willing to return home
- Jet Airways Q2 net plunges 91% to Rs 46 crore