The accolade came from Glassdoor, an online employment site that ranks employers according to reviews submitted by current and former staff of an organisation - which means the rankings are not determined by a panel, but by the people who work for any given business.
The rankings, now in their 10 year, have been compiled based on anonymous reviews left in the last year by employees past and present.
All these benefits are certainly contributing factors as to why one of the world's most profitable companies is listed as a great place to work, hitting number 1 out of 100 companies on the list.
Préparatifs pour le plus grand rapatriement de migrants en Afrique — Libye
A Abidjan, l'UA, l'UE et le gouvernement libyen ont accepté d'alléger le sort de milliers de migrants pris au piège en Libye. Le "rapatriement volontaire " des migrants bloqués en Libye pourrait prendre au total six mois, estime Amira El Fadil.
This year, the Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards feature six distinct categories, honouring the Best Places to Work across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France and Germany.
There's one fast-food chain that rises above nearly every other company in the U.S. when it comes to how much employees love their jobs. "As we look to continue to lead our industry, there are tremendous opportunities for people in all areas of our company to grow professionally, do meaningful work and impact our customers".
The review added that Facebook took care to reward employees who performed particularly well, and in turn helped the company to perform well. "We are thrilled with this award because it comes from real employees' reviews and authentic feedback", said Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook's Chief Operating Officer. Additionally, they are asked to rate how satisfied they are with their employer overall, their CEO, and key workplace attributes like career opportunities, compensation & benefits, culture & values, senior management and work-life balance.
- Some Nigerians in Libya not willing to return home
- Browns fire executive VP Sashi Brown
- Environmentalists say Donald Trump does not have authority to shrink Utah monument
- "Le PSG a fait jusqu'à maintenant des trucs extraordinaires" — Zidane
- Traders Sell Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) on Strength Following Insider Selling
- Jaguar's 2018 I-Pace enters final stage of testing
- Renaissance Group LLC Has $1.69 Million Stake in Alphabet Inc (GOOG)
- N. Korean missile risk leads airlines to change routes
- Champions League: Manchester United target flops while fullback wanted by Chelsea thrives
- Ballon d'Or France Football 2017: Sadio Mané 23ene