The Gers midfielder was dismissed at Pittodrie following an incident with Stevie May in which he played the ball first but connected with the Aberdeen player with his passing foot, with referee Willie Collum showing Jack a straight red card.
Due to his disciplinary record, Jack will now serve a three-match suspension but that DOESN'T mean he misses Rangers' next three matches.
However, Jack was successful with appeals for his dismissals against Hibs and Kilmarnock, with those red cards being rescinded by Scottish Football Association tribunals.
Super Eagles to play World Cup warm-up against England
His contract expires after the World Cup but we have offered him another two years with a slight pay increase. We are very happy with what we have been able to mould together because it is very rare in Nigeria.
It's the fourth time the 25-year-old has been shown a red card this season, although two of them were successfully overturned after appeals by his club.
Aberdeen 1 Rangers 2, December 3: A straight red for Jack after he makes a bad connection with Stevie May.
Rangers were leading 1-0 when Jack was sent off last weekend but doubled their advantage shortly afterwards, eventually going on to win the game 2-1.
- Bitcoin surges above $15000 after climbing $2000 in 12 hours
- Disney CEO Could Extend His Contract Again If Fox Deal Goes Through
- Fitbit finally updates OS for Fitbit Ionic, brings apps and watchfaces
- Tonya Harding 'loved' I, Tonya, according to Allison Janney
- Afghanistan wicketkeeper Mohammad Shahzad hit with 12-month doping ban
- Ligue Europa (Phase de groupes) : Les compos probables de Vitesse Arnhem - Nice
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust & Banking Corp Decreases Stake in MGM Resorts International (MGM)
- Cherbourg : un mineur tué par balles à Tourlaville
- WH Responds: Trump's Throat Was Dry During Speech, 'Nothing To It'
- Jeremy Corbyn's Momentum allies face Electoral Commission probe