The Gers midfielder was dismissed at Pittodrie following an incident with Stevie May in which he played the ball first but connected with the Aberdeen player with his passing foot, with referee Willie Collum showing Jack a straight red card.
Due to his disciplinary record, Jack will now serve a three-match suspension but that DOESN'T mean he misses Rangers' next three matches.
However, Jack was successful with appeals for his dismissals against Hibs and Kilmarnock, with those red cards being rescinded by Scottish Football Association tribunals.
Bitcoin rally: RBI warns users of risks
The creation, trading or usage of VCs including Bitcoins, as a medium for payment are not authorised by any central bank or monetary authority.
It's the fourth time the 25-year-old has been shown a red card this season, although two of them were successfully overturned after appeals by his club.
Aberdeen 1 Rangers 2, December 3: A straight red for Jack after he makes a bad connection with Stevie May.
Rangers were leading 1-0 when Jack was sent off last weekend but doubled their advantage shortly afterwards, eventually going on to win the game 2-1.
- Sony a vendu 70 millions de PS4 et 2 millions de PSVR
- Ligue Europa (Phase de groupes) : Les compos probables de Vitesse Arnhem - Nice
- Tonya Harding 'loved' I, Tonya, according to Allison Janney
- Nile Rodgers reveals he has had cancer surgery
- L'UEFA retire à Bruxelles les matches de l'Euro
- WH Responds: Trump's Throat Was Dry During Speech, 'Nothing To It'
- Drunk man assaults Arjun Kapoor on Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar sets, arrested
- FRDI Bill does not adversely modify depositor protections: Government
- Fitbit finally updates OS for Fitbit Ionic, brings apps and watchfaces
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Announces 2018 Exhibits