Arsenal teenager Eddie Nketiah and two other academy players have signed new long-term deals with the club.
The 23-year-old Macey has played two first-team matches this year, keeping a clean sheet in the 0-0 draw with Red Star Belgrade in the Europa League along with performing well against the Canaries in the same match Nketiah made his bow.
The biggest hope for the future will no doubt be Nketieh, but the path to the first-team will be tough with a number of senior options available for the role at present, including club record signing Alexandre Lacazette. The 18-year-old has featured in three games in the second-tier European club competition, and has made one appearance in the EFL Cup.
Nketiah shot to prominence during last month's EFL Cup win over Norwich, scoring with his first touch to send the fifth round tie into extra time before sending Arsenal through to a quarter final against West Ham with the winning goal.
I Don't Think I'll Return to Middleweight — Georges St-Pierre
According to his coaches, St-Pierre was throwing up on a daily basis and nearly ended up having to pull out of the fight. I was too small to fight at this weight but now I've put on muscle mass and I am comfortable here.
All three will be hoping for further opportunities over the course of the campaign, not least as Arsenal are still in the Europa League, where Wenger has often chosen to play young players.
Midfielder Sheaf, 19, got his taste of first team football when coming off the bench against Red Star Belgrade in the Europa League.
The trio have now joined fellow youth-team player Joe Willock, who has also impressed with the first-team this campaign; he agreed new terms with the club earlier in the campaign.
- Three charged over murder of Maltese journalist
- Her Story Creator Sam Barlow's Next Interactive Series Is #WarGames
- Plane crashes in Chesterfield parking lot
- Apple planning LCD iPhone with a metal case for 2018
- Luxury beauty giant Coty wins ECJ ruling against online sellers
- Krispy Kreme lays off 90 as it expands into Charlotte, London
- Engine issue forces Air NZ changes
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Holdings Trimmed by Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.
- Enter to Win The Disaster Artist Prize Pack
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More