Indianapolis, In. - The Indiana State Board of Education will vote today on new graduation requirements for Indiana high school students.
They will go into effect starting in 2019, for the freshman class.
On Wednesday, the State Board of Education approved new high school graduation pathways.
Le bitcoin bondit au-dessus de 12.000 dollars
Apparu en 2008, le bitcoin ne valait que quelques cents lors de ses premières transactions en 2009. A titre indicatif, le groupe Coca-Cola est valorisé à 195 milliards de dollars.
One of the biggest changes is adding a requirement for employability skills.
They can do that through service or work projects, as well as college entrance exams.
Many educators believe the new requirements discriminate against special needs students and those with English as a second language.
- A worker has died after falling into a Value-Added Tax at Sydney Factory
- Jets QB Josh McCown named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Holdings Trimmed by Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.
- Xiaomi seeks beta testers for Mi A1 Android Oreo update
- World Bank to assist Nigeria in monitoring repatriated $321million Abacha loot
- Australia Legalises Same-Sex Marriage in Historic Parliamentary Vote
- Engine issue forces Air NZ changes
- Ralphie May Cause Of Death Revealed
- Krispy Kreme lays off 90 as it expands into Charlotte, London