IT is shaping up to be the accidental success story of the century.
About: With The Disaster Artist, James Franco transforms the tragicomic true-story of aspiring filmmaker and infamous Hollywood outsider Tommy Wiseau-an artist whose passion was as honest as his methods were questionable-into a celebration of friendship, artistic expression, and dreams pursued against insurmountable odds.
Struggling San Franciscan actor Greg Sestero (Dave Franco) strikes up a friendship with his eccentric but bold acting classmate Tommy Wiseau (James Franco), who writhes around the stage and scales the walls during his monologue.
James, you don't know what you're missing.
Detroit TV anchor accused of harassment placed on leave
Rideout, said at a news conference the television station ignored the complaints made by employees against Maddox. Murri said the station is developing a timeline for investigating the accusations.
The two head to Los Angeles to make it in Hollywood as actors but both find it hard to find work, so Tommy puts millions of dollars of his own money (this guy is full of weird surprises) to film his own script.
And tension begins to build between the two best mates.
Franco's performance precisely captures Wiseau's accent, behaviour and mannerisms, without making fun of him, and giving him three dimensions.
"Regal is the only place to see the new comedy from A24, "The Disaster Artist, ' along with 'The Room, ' the original cult movie that started it all as a double feature", said Steve Bunnell, chief content and programming officer at Regal Entertainment Group, in a news release".
- 'Salvator Mundi' Is Heading to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, Tweet Says
- Nathan Carman denies role in deaths of mom, grandfather
- John Green reteaming with Fox for Turtles All the Way Down movie
- I Don't Think I'll Return to Middleweight — Georges St-Pierre
- Bitcoin Mining Marketplace NiceHash Hacked: $62 Million Stolen?
- Mark Andrews wins the 2017 Mackey Award
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More
- Homeless Man Who Helped Stranger Buys Home
- Bombay High Court upholds RERA Act
- Besiktas becomes first Turkish team to qualify for Champions League last 16