On Wednesday, Air New Zealand's Auckland-Buenos Aires service was two hours enroute to Argentina when it turned back to Auckland after the crew was "alerted to abnormal indications on one of the engines", the TAIC said on its website.
Two flights were forced to return to Auckland this week after mechanical trouble, local media reported.
A company spokesperson said the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner had returned as a precaution due to "a possible engineering issue".
In a statement to the New Zealand stock exchange on Thursday, Air New Zealand said as a result of recent Rolls Royce "engine events" on its Boeing 787-9 fleet, it would cancel and delay flights each day over the coming weeks.
Rolls-Royce said in August that components on some Trent 1000 engines were wearing out earlier than expected, according to reports.
Bombay High Court upholds RERA Act
As per the Act, developers, projects and agents had time till July 31 to compulsorily register their projects with the Authority. The court also struck down a provision that provided for appointment of bureaucrats as members of an appellate tribunal .
Japan's ANA and Britain's Virgin Atlantic have previously reported problems with the Trent 1000 engines.
An investigation is underway after two Air New Zealand 787 aircraft experienced engine abnormalities in recent days.
Air New Zealand chief operations integrity and standards officer David Morgan told the NZ Herald the the blades failed on the flight to Tokyo Narita, while exhaust gas temperature rises indicated problems with the engine.
The country's national carrier said the engines on the 787-9 fleet require maintenance "sooner than previously advised".
"Our investigation team is working closely with the airline, Civil Aviation Authority, engine-manufacturer Rolls Royce, and our colleague agencies in the United Kingdom and USA".
- Enter to Win The Disaster Artist Prize Pack
- Kremlin says Russian boycott of 2018 Olympics not under consideration
- Le bitcoin bondit au-dessus de 12.000 dollars
- Harriette Chandler Of Worcester Elected Acting Mass. Senate President
- Bitcoin Mining Marketplace NiceHash Hacked: $62 Million Stolen?
- Mark Andrews wins the 2017 Mackey Award
- French President Emmanuel Macron Vows to 'Return African Heritage to Africa'
- Blackwater Founder Denies Trump Connection to Seychelles Meeting
- Besiktas becomes first Turkish team to qualify for Champions League last 16
- I Don't Think I'll Return to Middleweight — Georges St-Pierre