While characters like Bayonetta came around and upped the ante considerably, the Devil May Cry series remains a beloved franchise-and one that's been in need of an updated collection for some time.
Devil May Cry is the story of Dante, a half human - half demon who takes care of demonic creatures that make their way to Earth. The Devil May Cry HD Collection will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on march 13, 2018 for $29.99. That's pretty much the only newsworthy thing about the announcement though, as they only mention that the three games (1, 2, and 3) will run at 60 FPS and have better graphics besides that.
Devil May Cry HD Collection will launch on PS4, Xbox One and PC on March March 13, 2018.
Jaguar's 2018 I-Pace enters final stage of testing
Full specification and pricing for Jaguar's electric performance SUV will be announced late in 2018 when order books will officially open in South Africa.
Those who own a PS4, Xbox One or PC can already play the remastered versions of Devil May Cry 4 and DmC, the 2013 reboot developed by Ninja Theory.
Devil May Cry 5 has yet to be announced, but fans of the Capcom series will soon be able to enjoy the first three entries in the series on modern hardware thanks to the release of a new Devil May Cry HD Collection. Check out images in Capcom's Blog.
- JK Rowling Defends Casting Johnny Depp in 'Fantastic Beasts' Sequel
- Champions League: Manchester United target flops while fullback wanted by Chelsea thrives
- Illini hold off Austin Peay for 64-57 win
- SC recommends five lawyers as Karnataka HC judges
- Alec Baldwin rips Oliver, Colbert for turning talk shows into 'grand juries'
- Renaissance Group LLC Has $1.69 Million Stake in Alphabet Inc (GOOG)
- Jet Airways Q2 net plunges 91% to Rs 46 crore
- Préparatifs pour le plus grand rapatriement de migrants en Afrique — Libye
- Armed Forces Flag Day, to celebrate on 7 Dec
- Environmentalists say Donald Trump does not have authority to shrink Utah monument