While characters like Bayonetta came around and upped the ante considerably, the Devil May Cry series remains a beloved franchise-and one that's been in need of an updated collection for some time.
Devil May Cry is the story of Dante, a half human - half demon who takes care of demonic creatures that make their way to Earth. The Devil May Cry HD Collection will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on march 13, 2018 for $29.99. That's pretty much the only newsworthy thing about the announcement though, as they only mention that the three games (1, 2, and 3) will run at 60 FPS and have better graphics besides that.
Devil May Cry HD Collection will launch on PS4, Xbox One and PC on March March 13, 2018.
SC recommends five lawyers as Karnataka HC judges
The lawyers cleared for elevation are Shampa Sarkar, Sabyasachi Chaudhury, Ravi Krishan Kapur, Arindam Mukherjee and Sakya Sen. Nine high courts are without full-time chief justices and there are six existing vacancies in the Supreme Court also.
Those who own a PS4, Xbox One or PC can already play the remastered versions of Devil May Cry 4 and DmC, the 2013 reboot developed by Ninja Theory.
Devil May Cry 5 has yet to be announced, but fans of the Capcom series will soon be able to enjoy the first three entries in the series on modern hardware thanks to the release of a new Devil May Cry HD Collection. Check out images in Capcom's Blog.
- Jet Airways Q2 net plunges 91% to Rs 46 crore
- Browns fire executive VP Sashi Brown
- Alec Baldwin rips Oliver, Colbert for turning talk shows into 'grand juries'
- Glassdoor's best places to work
- Jimmy Kimmel's son Billy's second heart op a success
- Fans want Ohio State win memorialized if Baker Mayfield wins Heisman Trophy
- JK Rowling Defends Casting Johnny Depp in 'Fantastic Beasts' Sequel
- Préparatifs pour le plus grand rapatriement de migrants en Afrique — Libye
- Honor 7X : le smartphone disponible en France à 299 €
- More dark reflections from 'Black Mirror'