WXYZ TV, Channel 7, has placed its morning news anchor on administrative leave as it investigates allegations of sexual misconduct.
Rideout also said he has knowledge this was not an isolated incident, and claims numerous other employees say they were also shown explicit pictures and endured sexual innuendos. Murri said the station is developing a timeline for investigating the accusations.
Rideout also made reference to retiring WXYZ anchor Stephen Clark and Detroit Free Press editorial page editor Stephen Henderson but offered no specifics.
Young & CO. LTD. Boosts Holdings in Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD)
The basic materials company reported $1.76 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $1.68 by $0.08. It is positive, as 48 investors sold APD shares while 242 reduced holdings. 73 funds opened positions while 159 raised stakes.
WXYZ announced the action Wednesday on its website after a Detroit pastor, Rev. W.J. Rideout, said at a news conference the television station ignored the complaints made by employees against Maddox.
Rideout said the yet-unnamed alleged victims have retained attorneys. It's too bad that you had to scare women into getting what you wanted from them.
- Kremlin says Russian boycott of 2018 Olympics not under consideration
- French President Emmanuel Macron Vows to 'Return African Heritage to Africa'
- Bristol (BMY) Position Held by First Financial Bank - Trust Division
- Mark Andrews wins the 2017 Mackey Award
- Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE): Zooming in on the Technicals
- Bitcoin Mining Marketplace NiceHash Hacked: $62 Million Stolen?
- Abramovich could hand sacked Hull boss Slutsky job at Chelsea
- Deadpool Offering Fans Free Deadpool Tattoos at Brazil Comic Con
- Analyst Commentary On BCE Inc. (BCE), Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- Assassin's Creed Rogue HD rated for current-gen consoles in Korea