WXYZ TV, Channel 7, has placed its morning news anchor on administrative leave as it investigates allegations of sexual misconduct.
Rideout also said he has knowledge this was not an isolated incident, and claims numerous other employees say they were also shown explicit pictures and endured sexual innuendos. Murri said the station is developing a timeline for investigating the accusations.
Rideout also made reference to retiring WXYZ anchor Stephen Clark and Detroit Free Press editorial page editor Stephen Henderson but offered no specifics.
John Green reteaming with Fox for Turtles All the Way Down movie
Temple Hill's Isaac Klausner and Marty Bowen will produce, with Erin Siminoff and Molly Saffron overseeing for Fox 2000. When a local billionaire disappears, Aza and her friend Daisy set out to find the missing man. "Aza is trying.
WXYZ announced the action Wednesday on its website after a Detroit pastor, Rev. W.J. Rideout, said at a news conference the television station ignored the complaints made by employees against Maddox.
Rideout said the yet-unnamed alleged victims have retained attorneys. It's too bad that you had to scare women into getting what you wanted from them.
- Abramovich could hand sacked Hull boss Slutsky job at Chelsea
- Brookfield Renewable Partners (BEP) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA
- Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE): Zooming in on the Technicals
- Brokers Ratings on: United States Steel Corp. (NYSE:X)
- Jeffrey Tambor May Not Be Quitting "Transparent" After All
- Gas station hopes blue lights in bathroom can deter drug use
- French President Emmanuel Macron Vows to 'Return African Heritage to Africa'
- Assassin's Creed Rogue HD rated for current-gen consoles in Korea
- ITV (ITV) Receives "Buy" Rating from Liberum Capital
- 'Baby Driver' Director Edgar Wright Comments On Kevin Spacey Allegations