Bungie has announced the new Raid Lair for Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris will go live this week.
Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris is available now either with the Expansion Pass for $34.99/£29.99 or as a standalone download for $19.99/£15.99. One of the main new features introduced in the DLC are Armor Ornaments.
You will need a fireteam of six to participate in the Raid Lair, but Bungie has not yet specified the recommended Power level for it.
Carrie Fisher's Dog Is An Alien In 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
The image features John Boyega's Finn and Kelly Marie Tran's Rose on the casino planet, Canto Bight. On the left side of the screen, you can see a odd brown creature looking directly at the camera.
The location of the Raid Lair itself will bring players into a new region of the Leviathan raid, and is set to include "an entirely new set of encounters, new puzzles, new loot", and "completely new places to explore", according to Bungie senior game designer Brendan Thorne.
We got our first look at Eater of Worlds, the first Destiny 2 raid lair, in the Curse of Osiris launch trailer that arrived on our doorstep earlier this week.
Guardians can look forward to the Lair, a shorter, more hard experience compared to the Leviathan Raid, from Friday, 8 December in North America or Saturday, 9 December here in Australia. It too will be set on the Leviathan.
- Chance The Rapper Gifts Students With 300 Pairs of Unreleased Jordans
- WNYC yanks two more hosts over 'inappropriate conduct'
- Romarinho strike sends Al-Jazira into Club World Cup quarters
- Vine Founder Teases Vine 2.0 or Possibly Some Kind of Pretzel
- 8 things to know about CHIP funding right now
- Major 'growth opportunity' ahead; Foxtel, Fox Sports merger given green light
- Pursuing Ohtani, Mariners deal for bonus money
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Wraps Up with Hell is Empty
- Analysts Issue Forecasts for Americas Silver Corporation's FY2018 Earnings (USA)
- Kepco takes lead to buy Toshiba UK nuclear unit NuGen