Bungie has announced the new Raid Lair for Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris will go live this week.
Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris is available now either with the Expansion Pass for $34.99/£29.99 or as a standalone download for $19.99/£15.99. One of the main new features introduced in the DLC are Armor Ornaments.
You will need a fireteam of six to participate in the Raid Lair, but Bungie has not yet specified the recommended Power level for it.
New International Trailer For The Shape of Water is Captivating
Clever use of Toronto locations, notably the Elgin Theatre, creates an escapist fable that draws upon our love for tales of star-crossed lovers.
The location of the Raid Lair itself will bring players into a new region of the Leviathan raid, and is set to include "an entirely new set of encounters, new puzzles, new loot", and "completely new places to explore", according to Bungie senior game designer Brendan Thorne.
We got our first look at Eater of Worlds, the first Destiny 2 raid lair, in the Curse of Osiris launch trailer that arrived on our doorstep earlier this week.
Guardians can look forward to the Lair, a shorter, more hard experience compared to the Leviathan Raid, from Friday, 8 December in North America or Saturday, 9 December here in Australia. It too will be set on the Leviathan.
- WNYC yanks two more hosts over 'inappropriate conduct'
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Wraps Up with Hell is Empty
- Major 'growth opportunity' ahead; Foxtel, Fox Sports merger given green light
- Delhi govt submits action plan to check pollution, no exemption under odd-even
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- US Bombers to Fly Over Korean Peninsula
- Bath Spa University chief paid more than £800000 in final year
- For Republicans, Gun Control And Gun Rights Can Be Linked
- Institutional Ownership And Insider Trading At Leucadia National Corporation (LUK)
- Vine Founder Teases Vine 2.0 or Possibly Some Kind of Pretzel