Bungie has announced the new Raid Lair for Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris will go live this week.
Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris is available now either with the Expansion Pass for $34.99/£29.99 or as a standalone download for $19.99/£15.99. One of the main new features introduced in the DLC are Armor Ornaments.
You will need a fireteam of six to participate in the Raid Lair, but Bungie has not yet specified the recommended Power level for it.
Major 'growth opportunity' ahead; Foxtel, Fox Sports merger given green light
The combination will have little effect in the way the two businesses operate, but will change the balance of equity in Foxtel between 50/50 joint-owners News Corp and Telstra.
The location of the Raid Lair itself will bring players into a new region of the Leviathan raid, and is set to include "an entirely new set of encounters, new puzzles, new loot", and "completely new places to explore", according to Bungie senior game designer Brendan Thorne.
We got our first look at Eater of Worlds, the first Destiny 2 raid lair, in the Curse of Osiris launch trailer that arrived on our doorstep earlier this week.
Guardians can look forward to the Lair, a shorter, more hard experience compared to the Leviathan Raid, from Friday, 8 December in North America or Saturday, 9 December here in Australia. It too will be set on the Leviathan.
- US Bombers to Fly Over Korean Peninsula
- Affordable Care Act sign-ups seen as falling short though more enroll
- Kepco takes lead to buy Toshiba UK nuclear unit NuGen
- Study confirms higher breast cancer risk with hormone-based contraception
- WNYC yanks two more hosts over 'inappropriate conduct'
- Pursuing Ohtani, Mariners deal for bonus money
- Kim Kardashian says designs were an homage, not copies
- For Republicans, Gun Control And Gun Rights Can Be Linked
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Wraps Up with Hell is Empty
- HQ Trivia is Coming to Android Soon