General manager Koby Altman said "this has been a very challenging and hard time for Derrick".
"Everyone welcomed him back and is happy he's here", he said, according to the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram's Rick Noland.
Although he is back with the team, there's no telling when Rose will actually step back on the court due to the severity of his ankle injury.
Although Derrick Rose is a former league MVP and put up mind-boggling numbers at the beginning of his National Basketball Association career, he will probably always be remembered for his durability issues.
Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue thinks Rose is going to be out for a couple of weeks more. "We will continue to provide him with support and have patience as he rejoins his teammates and works his way back on to the court". "Too young, too talented to give it up this early", Lue said, via ESPN.
Get Rs 21000 Off On Google Pixel 2 Smartphone
Earlier we reported some of the best available deals on smartphones and now it is time for Tablet, smartwatches and televisions. Users are also eligible to get an additional discount of Rs 10,000 by making a payment using any debit or credit card.
Wade has notched a pair of 20-point games during this winning streak after reaching that mark just once in his first 14 games.
"We're where we want to be today and that's all we can focus on", LeBron James said. "You know he's a quiet guy".
Rose will be at the Cavs' game against the Kings on Wednesday night, and his teammates plan to check in with him individually when the opportunity presents itself in the coming days, according to a team source.
Last season, Rose went missing from the New York Knicks on a game day without permission from the organization.
The Cavaliers have said Rose's current absence is different from the Knicks situation because he is not an active player and he communicated with the franchise at the outset of his leave. However, the three-time All-Star took it upon himself to clear the air.
- Oscar Academy Releases 'Standard of Conduct' For Members
- Le message "Merci Johnny" projeté ce week-end sur la Tour Eiffel
- Chris Hogan returns to practice after missing four games
- Bigg Boss 11: Divya Agarwal's entry makes Priyank Sharma teary eyed
- "Il y aura une rue Johnny Hallyday à Nice" — Christian Estrosi
- UNESCO Recognizes Armenian Kochari Dance as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
- A Garda has been shot in north Dublin this morning
- Crown says Laura's last footprint was in company of accused
- EdF : un match des Bleus au Groupama Stadium ?
- Trump calls on Saudis to lift Yemen blockade 'immediately'