General manager Koby Altman said "this has been a very challenging and hard time for Derrick".
"Everyone welcomed him back and is happy he's here", he said, according to the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram's Rick Noland.
Although he is back with the team, there's no telling when Rose will actually step back on the court due to the severity of his ankle injury.
Although Derrick Rose is a former league MVP and put up mind-boggling numbers at the beginning of his National Basketball Association career, he will probably always be remembered for his durability issues.
Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue thinks Rose is going to be out for a couple of weeks more. "We will continue to provide him with support and have patience as he rejoins his teammates and works his way back on to the court". "Too young, too talented to give it up this early", Lue said, via ESPN.
Yémen: au moins 234 morts, 400 blessés dans les récents combats à Sanaa
Cela démontre selon lui, " qu'il n'y a malheureusement pas de fin en vue pour les souffrances du peuple yéménite ". Il importe de rétablir de toute urgence la paix dans le pays et la dignité de sa population.
Wade has notched a pair of 20-point games during this winning streak after reaching that mark just once in his first 14 games.
"We're where we want to be today and that's all we can focus on", LeBron James said. "You know he's a quiet guy".
Rose will be at the Cavs' game against the Kings on Wednesday night, and his teammates plan to check in with him individually when the opportunity presents itself in the coming days, according to a team source.
Last season, Rose went missing from the New York Knicks on a game day without permission from the organization.
The Cavaliers have said Rose's current absence is different from the Knicks situation because he is not an active player and he communicated with the franchise at the outset of his leave. However, the three-time All-Star took it upon himself to clear the air.
- Keillor says MPR wrong to dismiss him without investigation
- Pitt Head Football Coach Pat Narduzzi Signs 7-Year Contract Extension
- Officer injured in shooting at Walmart parking lot in northwest Miami-Dade
- Oposición venezolana dice que presidenciales son su prioridad en negociación
- Hyundai, Subaru lead the way in 2018 IIHS crash test ratings
- Catalans March in Brussels to 'Wake Up Europe'
- Trump calls on Saudis to lift Yemen blockade 'immediately'
- Israel arrests 20 Palestinians involved in lynch attempt on Israeli children
- Instagram proscrit désormais les selfies avec des animaux exotiques
- "Il y aura une rue Johnny Hallyday à Nice" — Christian Estrosi