Washington state held a public hearing Tuesday, asking for comments on a proposal to allow a third gender option on the state's birth certificates.
The hearing will be from 1 to 5 p.m. on December 5 at Point Plaza East located at 310 Israel Road in Tumwater. The public hearing will also be live streamed on the department's website.
The proposed rule includes changes to the requirements for individuals to request a change to the sex designation on their birth certificate.
OR was the first state to allow people to select a gender-neutral license, followed by California, which also allows for non-binary birth certificates.
Military Appoints New Theatre Commander Removes Army General Leading Against Boko Haram
The Alpha Jet fighter aircraft attacked the target with bombs, killing the insurgents and setting some structures ablaze. The new Theater Commander was until his appointment, the Chief of Logistics at Army headquarters in Abuja.
"There is a biological reality here of male or female, and that is what our official records ought to indicate", said Plante. He says it is a safe place for queer youth to connect and thrive.
"I think there is a way it can be done that is smooth and respectful, and further acknowledges who people are", said Kirby.
OR was the first state that allowed people to select a gender-neutral license.
- What do Insider Trends Have to Say About Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)?
- Musicians charged & remanded for offensive communication against the president released on bail
- 'Hero' Eatonville officer of Pulse attack loses job, feels 'pushed out'
- Missing Charlotte woman, daughter found safe
- Rye Fire in Santa Clarita burns 5000 acres, only 5 percent contained
- Comcast's xFi Advanced Gateway modem is now available nationwide
- The Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI) Given New $65.00 Price Target at Argus
- VSP: Inspection stickers will no longer be located in middle of windshield
- Second Week of Chick-fil-A Toys for Tots Collection
- This many students dropped out of Georgian College after the faculty strike