Washington state held a public hearing Tuesday, asking for comments on a proposal to allow a third gender option on the state's birth certificates.
The hearing will be from 1 to 5 p.m. on December 5 at Point Plaza East located at 310 Israel Road in Tumwater. The public hearing will also be live streamed on the department's website.
The proposed rule includes changes to the requirements for individuals to request a change to the sex designation on their birth certificate.
OR was the first state to allow people to select a gender-neutral license, followed by California, which also allows for non-binary birth certificates.
Sell-Side Sees Upside & Positive Growth in Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE:HRL)
Finally, Penserra Capital Management LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Hormel Foods during the second quarter worth $189,000. Acrospire Investment Management LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Hormel Foods during the second quarter worth $111,000.
"There is a biological reality here of male or female, and that is what our official records ought to indicate", said Plante. He says it is a safe place for queer youth to connect and thrive.
"I think there is a way it can be done that is smooth and respectful, and further acknowledges who people are", said Kirby.
OR was the first state that allowed people to select a gender-neutral license.
- Brush Fire Erupts Along 405 Freeway In Sepulveda Pass
- VSP: Inspection stickers will no longer be located in middle of windshield
- Rye Fire in Santa Clarita burns 5000 acres, only 5 percent contained
- The Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI) Given New $65.00 Price Target at Argus
- Comcast's xFi Advanced Gateway modem is now available nationwide
- Ex-ref Clattenburg: I changed Man Utd decision being petrified of Keane
- Coach found with missing teen had started new job
- Achmea Investment Management BV Buys 26251 Shares of Carnival Corporation (CCL)
- First Lady Melania Trump visits Whataburger while in Texas
- Selena Gomez Has a Charming Story About Becoming Friends With Taylor Swift