In Cassidy's last will and testament, obtained by United States site The Blast, the Partridge Family star outlined his "specific intent" to exclude his 31-year-old daughter, Katie Cassidy, from any benefits.
In docs provided by the outlet, Cassidy, who died on November 21 at the age of 67, stated in the will, "It is my specific intent not to provide any benefits hereunder to Katherine Evelyn Cassidy and/or any descendant of Katherine Evelyn Cassidy". Notably, the contents of the will were written in 2004 and at the time, Cassidy and his actress daughter were estranged.
The will also stated that anything that was "music memorabilia" was to be left with his three half-siblings. There's been total resolution within the family.
Late pop singer David Cassidy excluded his daughter, actress Katie Cassidy, from his will, according to documents reported by The Blast. Katie Cassidy, 31, is David Cassidy's daughter from a relationship with model Sherry Williams.
A worker has died after falling into a Value-Added Tax at Sydney Factory
It is believed two men aged in their 30s to 40s were inside the mixing tank to clean it this morning when they became trapped. EARLIER @ 10:15am: TWO men are trapped in an oil tank at an industrial site in Sydney's west.
Cassidy drifted in and out of his daughter's life and by February of this year, they were reportedly not on speaking terms.
Despite this, the two had a relationship and she was among those by his hospital bed when he died, tweeting days later, "My father's last words were "So much wasted time". I was her biological father but I didn't raise her.
"I've never had a relationship with her. She's very talented. It's hard for me to even accept how old she is now, like 30". The publication revealed that Cassidy made a decision to not leave anything to his daughter, Katie, perhaps due to their strained relationship.
Partridge Family star David Cassidy has died at the age of 67 after organ failure and suffering from dementia. David died surrounded by those he loved, with joy in his heart and free from the pain that had gripped him for so long.
- Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR)
- Mort de Johnny Hallyday : JoeyStarr clash M. Pokora sur Instagram
- Automatic Data Processing In Com (ADP) Shareholder Assetmark INC Upped Its Stake
- Google Pulls Down Apps Section From The Web Store On Google Chrome
- Traders Sell Amazon.com (AMZN) on Strength
- UN Political Chief Meets N. Korean Foreign Minister on 4-day Trip
- Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT)
- Porn Star August Ames Passes Away At the Age of 23
- Centre extends mobile-Aadhar linking until 6 February
- General Mills, Inc. (GIS) EPS Estimated At $0.82