Wide receiver Chris Hogan, who has sat out the last four games, practiced for the first time since injuring his shoulder in New England's Week 8 win over the Los Angeles Chargers. Linebacker Kyle Van Noy, offensive tackle Marcus Cannon, cornerback Malcolm Butler, defensive end Deatrich Wise and tight end Rob Gronkowski also were not spotted.
Brady has missed practice on Wednesday for the last two weeks but has played.
Gronkowski will be absent this week while serving his one-week suspension.
Locked On Pacers 12/7 - Oladipo for president (Bulls recap)
Lopez and Valentine each had a dozen in the half as the Bulls were seven of 15 on threes and Dunn had six first half assists. The Bulls continued into the second quarter, pushing their lead up to 43-26 after threes from Paul Zipser and Valentine.
The Patriots had one starter return to practice, but several others were missing from their most recent session.
Van Noy has been dealing with a calf issue that he seemed to aggravate Sunday against the Bills.
Tom Brady missed practice for the third consecutive Wednesday - likely in an effort to keep the 40-year-old fresh for the stretch run. Because the Patriots are playing on Monday night, they will not be required to release an injury report until Thursday.
- European Union takes Hungary to top court over crackdown 'aimed at George Soros'
- Scan For Analyst Views: LendingClub Corporation (LC), The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)
- PS4 Sales Top 70 Million, Sony Says 130 PSVR Titles in Development
- General Electric va supprimer 4.500 postes en Europe — Plan social
- IShares iBoxx $ High Yid Corp Bond (NYSEARCA:HYG) is Autus Asset Management LLC's 8th Largest Position
- Peel Hunt Reaffirms "Buy" Rating for JUST EAT (JE)
- JCDECAUX : solde le litige avec Smoovengo sur le reclassement des salariés Vélib'
- Official Apple video shows you how to use Apple Pay Cash
- Le gouvernement limite l'âge des véhicules d'occasion importés — Côte d'Ivoire
- No change in our stand on India's NSG membership, says China