Denver have lost eight straight games, their longest losing streak since 1967.
Unfortunately, Joseph's stint as head coach as started off terribly, and with games against the Jets, Colts, Redskins, and Chiefs still remaining on the schedule, there's no guarantee that this season will end on a high note.
The Denver Broncos are sitting at the bottom of the AFC West standings with a 3-9 record, but general manager John Elway is not going to make any coaching changes during the season. "We want to push forward, keep working, keep studying, keep pushing details". Denver is lost on offense, atrocious on special teams, and slowly capitulating on defense.
Rupert Murdoch's vineyard estate threatened by Bel-Air fire
Murdoch's property at 1050 Moraga Ave. was bought in August 2013 for $US28.8 million ($A40.3 million). The Skirball fire broke out early Wednesday morning and has already stretched more than 100 acres.
The Broncos are making franchise history, but not for the right reasons.
Joseph defended his team on Monday, saying he didn't see players give up during Sunday's blowout. "And trying to win football games, we don't want guys just showing up to work and just checking boxes". "If you watch our football games, I always watch [the] last five to 10 plays, I show the guys those plays, I show the guys flying around, that's proof that guys are still playing to win".
- Plane crashes in Chesterfield parking lot
- Luxury beauty giant Coty wins ECJ ruling against online sellers
- Bombay High Court upholds RERA Act
- Her Story Creator Sam Barlow's Next Interactive Series Is #WarGames
- World Bank to assist Nigeria in monitoring repatriated $321million Abacha loot
- Le bitcoin bondit au-dessus de 12.000 dollars
- Blackwater Founder Denies Trump Connection to Seychelles Meeting
- Jets QB Josh McCown named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
- Three charged over murder of Maltese journalist
- Enter to Win The Disaster Artist Prize Pack