Denver have lost eight straight games, their longest losing streak since 1967.
Unfortunately, Joseph's stint as head coach as started off terribly, and with games against the Jets, Colts, Redskins, and Chiefs still remaining on the schedule, there's no guarantee that this season will end on a high note.
The Denver Broncos are sitting at the bottom of the AFC West standings with a 3-9 record, but general manager John Elway is not going to make any coaching changes during the season. "We want to push forward, keep working, keep studying, keep pushing details". Denver is lost on offense, atrocious on special teams, and slowly capitulating on defense.
Three charged over murder of Maltese journalist
They were the first arrests in the case, in which the government has been accused of both political interference and incompetence. Malta is now ranked 47th out of 180 countries in RSF's World Press Freedom Index .
The Broncos are making franchise history, but not for the right reasons.
Joseph defended his team on Monday, saying he didn't see players give up during Sunday's blowout. "And trying to win football games, we don't want guys just showing up to work and just checking boxes". "If you watch our football games, I always watch [the] last five to 10 plays, I show the guys those plays, I show the guys flying around, that's proof that guys are still playing to win".
- Homeless Man Who Helped Stranger Buys Home
- Plane crashes in Chesterfield parking lot
- Her Story Creator Sam Barlow's Next Interactive Series Is #WarGames
- I Don't Think I'll Return to Middleweight — Georges St-Pierre
- Blackwater Founder Denies Trump Connection to Seychelles Meeting
- Mourinho to swap Mata for Joao Mario
- Apple planning LCD iPhone with a metal case for 2018
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More
- Uterus transplant took over a year to prove successful, doctors say
- Bombay High Court upholds RERA Act