Though they lost 3-1 to arch rivals, Manchester United on Saturday, the Gunners will still be in good stead to come out on top in the tie, understandably so because prior to the weekend loss, they had gone 12 matches without defeat at the Emirates Stadium.
The Frenchman told reporters: "There is a small problem with Mustafi from Saturday". But everybody else looks alright. "If not Southampton it will be West Ham".
Giroud's case is one of concern for the forward as he is yet to start a top-flight match this season, something France assistant coach Guy Stephan has warned could cost him a spot in the 2018 World Cup squad.
Colorado lawmaker arrested after loaded gun found in bag by TSA agent
The 43-year-old Saine was taken into custody and questioned, and she requested an attorney before she was taken to jail. Firearms are allowed on planes if they are properly stored in checked luggage and declared.
"I have many players available who need competition", said Wenger.
On Thursday, however, they play host to a BATE Borisov side who need to pick up three points to keep alive their hopes of reaching the round of 32.
Thanks to Wenger's rotation policy, Arsenal players should be stronger and fresher, and we have hardly any injuries to contend with for a change.
The Germany worldwide would have been highly unlikely to feature against BATE anyway with his sole Europa League appearance in 2017-18 to date coming in the original clash with the Belarusian champions back in September.
- National Football League to consider college-like targeting rule
- Record 400 terror arrests in Britain over 12 months
- Une skieuse de fond meurt écrasée par une dameuse
- Super Mario Run the most popular iOS game of 2017
- Chester Bennington's autopsy revealed
- Ranbir Kapoor heads to Cape Town after Shashi Kapoor's funeral
- Crown says Laura's last footprint was in company of accused
- Oscar Academy Releases 'Standard of Conduct' For Members
- M&S Is Selling Stoneless Avocados (Banishing Dreaded 'Avocado Hand' For Good)
- Officer injured in shooting at Walmart parking lot in northwest Miami-Dade