Though they lost 3-1 to arch rivals, Manchester United on Saturday, the Gunners will still be in good stead to come out on top in the tie, understandably so because prior to the weekend loss, they had gone 12 matches without defeat at the Emirates Stadium.
The Frenchman told reporters: "There is a small problem with Mustafi from Saturday". But everybody else looks alright. "If not Southampton it will be West Ham".
Giroud's case is one of concern for the forward as he is yet to start a top-flight match this season, something France assistant coach Guy Stephan has warned could cost him a spot in the 2018 World Cup squad.
Colorado lawmaker arrested after loaded gun found in bag by TSA agent
The 43-year-old Saine was taken into custody and questioned, and she requested an attorney before she was taken to jail. Firearms are allowed on planes if they are properly stored in checked luggage and declared.
"I have many players available who need competition", said Wenger.
On Thursday, however, they play host to a BATE Borisov side who need to pick up three points to keep alive their hopes of reaching the round of 32.
Thanks to Wenger's rotation policy, Arsenal players should be stronger and fresher, and we have hardly any injuries to contend with for a change.
The Germany worldwide would have been highly unlikely to feature against BATE anyway with his sole Europa League appearance in 2017-18 to date coming in the original clash with the Belarusian champions back in September.
- Crazy Volume Spikes for: Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX)
- Cahill keen to avoid Barca and PSG in draw for knockout stage
- Record 400 terror arrests in Britain over 12 months
- Facebook cofounder Eduardo Saverin joins Mswipe board, invests $40 mn
- International Monetary Fund and World Bank say Ukraine corruption fight is threatened
- Russian Federation claims IS completely destroyed in Syria
- Keillor says MPR wrong to dismiss him without investigation
- Derrick Rose ends his self-imposed Cavaliers exile
- Pawan Kalyan supports DCI staff stir; to write to PM
- Thiago Silva absent pour un mois — PSG