The sharpshooter was clicking on all cylinders, connecting in 21-of-37 field goal attempts - a career-high for both makes and attempts - while hitting on 5-of-12 from deep and 4-of-5 from the stripe.
Thanks largely to Beal, the Wizards atoned for a 116-69 loss at Utah on Monday night. Portland's Jusuf Nurkic added 15 points and nine rebounds before leaving with a leg injury in the fourth quarter. Bradley Beal and Otto Porter combined for 50 points in the game, but it was C.J. McCollum who scored 13 of his team-high 26 points in the fourth quarter who helped fuel the comeback victory for his team.
Beal scored 12 of Washington's first 18 points as the Wizards seized a 24-22 lead after one quarter.
Portland (13-10), known for being an offensive machine, has turned the tables this season. They will try to bounce back Tuesday against a Washington Wizards team looking to find a flow without injured star John Wall in a 10 p.m. ET showdown. Beal had 42 points against Phoenix on November 21 a year ago. In the first 13 games of November, Beal scored at least 19 points in all but one, and had 25-plus in seven.
Son sosie flippant était un fake — Angelina Jolie
Mes fans savent que ce n'est pas mon vrai visage" et d'ajouter qu'elle n'a jamais voulu ressembler à quelqu'un en manipulant les images.
Portland coach Terry Stotts tinkered a bit with his lineup, starting Aminu and Maurice Harkless, while sending Pat Connaughton and Noah Vonleh to the bench. The Trail Blazers won the season's first meeting by a count of 108-105 at Washington on November 25. The Blazers certainly don't want to give up another 123 points like they did at home to New Orleans their last time out. The Wizards (12-11 overall) have lost six of nine heading into Tuesday's game. Brooks said he needed to see more fight in his team, something he thought they lacked on Monday night in Utah.
Even though they gave up 123 points on Saturday, Portland has been a much improved defensive team this season, cutting their average points against by about eight points from previous year.
According to oddsmakers at Bovada.lv, the Trail Blazers are a 6.5-point favorite on the spread line.
- Technical Views: Tracking Shares of Ishares Core CDN Short Trm Bond ETF
- Bordeaux et Strasbourg entreront sur le terrain sur du Johnny Hallyday
- Deux français sur le podium de la Coupe du monde
- Toulouse : six voitures incendiées volontairement sur le parking du CHU Rangueil
- US Jobless Claims Fell, Labor Market Continues to Tighten
- German skier dies from injuries suffered in Lake Louise crash
- Virtue et Moir finissent le programme court 2es
- Sophie Turner in 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix'
- Bridge Constructor Portal : GLaDOS fait le pont
- Le pape François nomme Michel Aupetit archevêque de Paris