The post, pegged to the popular hashtag #WorkoutWednesday, began with an illuminating and heartbreakingly honest reveal: that Kraus struggled for a long time with an eating disorder related to his modeling work.
Before he stole America's heart on The Bachelorette, Peter Kraus had to battle his own demons, the personal trainer revealed in an emotional Instagram post Wednesday. I met dozens of fantastic people with whom I made lifelong friends and unforgettable memories.
"At the age of 20, I had developed an eating disorder while blindly attempting to keep up with the level of fitness of my fellow models and competitors".
Kraus continued, "In the winter of 2007, I hit rock bottom and decided that it was finally time to take charge of my health and fitness and learn how to do things the right way".
"For two years I struggled in silence, always trying but never knowing how to compete with my counterparts", he wrote.
Krispy Kreme lays off 90 as it expands into Charlotte, London
- Krispy Kreme has announced that they have eliminated about 90 corporate positions and will be setting up offices in Charlotte and London in 2018.
Kraus, who retired from his modeling career after almost a decade, enrolled in the dietetics program at Milwaukee Area Technical College, where he graduated with honors.
As you may know, he has since retired from modeling (unless you include showing off abs on Instagram) - and he is feeling more grateful than ever for hitting "rock bottom" because it led him to his current career in fitness. So embrace the s- some times.
"Pick your a- up off the floor and get moving forward and upward again", he wrote.
Peter Kraus found the light during a very dark time. So healthy in fact that fitness is one of the key elements involved in the new Bachelor nation show that Kraus will be a part of.
"I think I speak for all of us when I say, please come out of retirement", Bordyukov said.
- UN Political Chief Meets N. Korean Foreign Minister on 4-day Trip
- Ralphie May Cause Of Death Revealed
- Le bitcoin bondit au-dessus de 12.000 dollars
- Blackhawks Hit New Milestone in Latest Franchise Valuation
- Engine issue forces Air NZ changes
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More
- World Bank to assist Nigeria in monitoring repatriated $321million Abacha loot
- Xiaomi seeks beta testers for Mi A1 Android Oreo update
- Apple planning LCD iPhone with a metal case for 2018
- Australia Legalises Same-Sex Marriage in Historic Parliamentary Vote