It is available in a sandblasted Sky Grey finish and there's diamond-cut edges. The company is touting the NovaGo as the world's first Gigabit LTE laptop, which is capable of downloading a two-hour movie in just 10 seconds. The laptop sports a 13.3 inch full HD touchscreen display and houses...
The NovaGo is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 Mobile PC chip. Other features include a 100 per cent sRGB color gamut, Asus Splendid with Asus Eye Care technology, and Asus Tru2Life Video technology. It supports 10-point multitouch as well as ASUS Pen support with 1,024 pressure levels. That, coupled with the device's keyboard design, makes it reminiscent of the Microsoft Surface Pro. It is 14.9mm thick. The notebook comes with a 360-degree rotatable hinge, which allows it to be used in several modes like laptop, tablet, stand and tent. Since it runs Windows 10, it will support all key Windows features like Windows Ink, Windows Hello and Cortana.
Study confirms higher breast cancer risk with hormone-based contraception
That roughly translates to a 12 percent lifetime risk for a woman, although many factors affect breast cancer risk. Rebecca Starck, a gynecologist at the Cleveland Clinic.
NovaGo is claimed to offer download speeds of up to 1Gbps - capable of downloading a two-hour film in 10 seconds. eSIM allows users to activate local data plans straight from Windows Store on landing overseas. It'll also sport full-size USB Type-A ports plus an HDMI one. The laptop can be put on sleep mode and swicthed on instantly with its power button. There's a connected standby mode on the notebook, which ensures all data is constantly synced to the cloud.
The ASUS NovaGo's 4GB / 64GB variant has been priced at $599 (~Rs 38,600), while the 8GB / 256GB model will set you back by $799 (~Rs 51,500). The NovaGo will first be sold in the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, mainland China, and Taiwan.
- Gusts of 110km/h forecast in Galway wind warning
- New International Trailer For The Shape of Water is Captivating
- BB&T Securities LLC Buys 1481 Shares of Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN)
- Enterprise Prods Partners L (EPD) Holding Maintained by Cushing Asset Management Lp
- Body found in NC positively ID'd as missing 3-year-old girl
- Analysts Issue Forecasts for Americas Silver Corporation's FY2018 Earnings (USA)
- Ronda Rousey's WWE Signing Is Reportedly Imminent
- Alan Shearer explains why Manchester United can still win the Premier League
- WNYC yanks two more hosts over 'inappropriate conduct'
- UPS warns of delivery delays after Cyber Monday boom