The Korean Game Rating Board has rated Assassin's Creed Rogue HD for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and have set the release date for March 15, 2018 - which happens to be the same release date that one of the Italian retailers listed. Today, we've found even more evidence that Ubisoft is setting the game up for a surprise reveal - perhaps even as soon as tomorrow during The Game Awards.
A listing for "Assassin's Creed Rogue HD" was recently spotted on South Korea's game ratings agency.
I think it's worth playing in spite of its flaws, and maybe you'll have the chance to check it out for yourself next year. If the listing turns out to be an official release, the game will reach several more players than it did originally, which is great news for Assassin's Creed fans.
That stone pelting Viral Kashmiri Girl is now a footballer
According to the Indian Express , Afshan accompanied her team to meet the union home minister Rajnath Singh on Wednesday. Afshan said that she was impressed by how patiently the Union minister heard the issues raised by them.
As mentioned above, you shouldn't worry about losing the games once the holiday offer is over.
Introducing Assassin's Creed Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin's Creed franchise yet. Then, from the 12th of the month until the 28th you can pick up one of the best games in the Assassin's Creed series, Black Flag - again, for the low, low price of not a damned thing.
Assassin's Creed Rogue was officially announced back in August of 2014. If you already have a season pass, Ubisoft will send you a free Assassin's Creed shirt.
- RBI caps MDR to boost debit card transactions
- Federation Internationale de Football Association ends Kuwait's suspension
- Taylor Swift Turned to Kesha for Advice During Groping Case
- This Giant Avocado Could Break World Records
- ASUS introduces NovaGo, its first Snapdragon 835-powered Windows laptop
- Lamborghini Working On Plug In Hybrid Lamborghini Urus SUV
- Study confirms higher breast cancer risk with hormone-based contraception
- N Chandrasekaran flags off Tigor EVs from Sanand plant
- BHP Billiton (LON:BLT) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Deutsche Bank
- Body found in NC positively ID'd as missing 3-year-old girl