The Korean Game Rating Board has rated Assassin's Creed Rogue HD for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and have set the release date for March 15, 2018 - which happens to be the same release date that one of the Italian retailers listed. Today, we've found even more evidence that Ubisoft is setting the game up for a surprise reveal - perhaps even as soon as tomorrow during The Game Awards.
A listing for "Assassin's Creed Rogue HD" was recently spotted on South Korea's game ratings agency.
I think it's worth playing in spite of its flaws, and maybe you'll have the chance to check it out for yourself next year. If the listing turns out to be an official release, the game will reach several more players than it did originally, which is great news for Assassin's Creed fans.
Prince William and Kate Middleton at the Children's Global Media Summit
William is due attend a short private meeting related to the Royal Foundation Cyber Bullying Taskforce before giving his speech. When asked about his Christmas plans, Prince William even provided a brief review of the show.
As mentioned above, you shouldn't worry about losing the games once the holiday offer is over.
Introducing Assassin's Creed Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin's Creed franchise yet. Then, from the 12th of the month until the 28th you can pick up one of the best games in the Assassin's Creed series, Black Flag - again, for the low, low price of not a damned thing.
Assassin's Creed Rogue was officially announced back in August of 2014. If you already have a season pass, Ubisoft will send you a free Assassin's Creed shirt.
- 'Baby Driver' Director Edgar Wright Comments On Kevin Spacey Allegations
- Arshi wants to be captain
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Men Dominated YouTube This Year, & That's Disappointing
- Ryan Reynolds To Do Some Pokemon Sleuthing In 'Detective Pikachu'
- Conyers' son was arrested for earlier this year for allegedly attacking girlfriend
- This Giant Avocado Could Break World Records
- Singapore Airlines Changes Flight Routes Over N.Korean Missiles
- Body found in NC positively ID'd as missing 3-year-old girl
- N Chandrasekaran flags off Tigor EVs from Sanand plant