"Power and position should not go to the head of the occupants (of such offices)", she said presenting awards to various departments for raising Armed Forces Flag Day funds at the Raj Nivas here.
On the occasion of Armed Forces Flag Day several government ministers paid their homage to honour the sacrifice of the Indian soldiers, including PM Narendra Modi and President Ram Nath Kovind who met the officers of the Kendriya Sainik Board in Delhi to mark the event.
Browns fire executive VP Sashi Brown
The Browns front office has been the scrutiny of several incidents, ranging from the 2017 NFL Draft to botched trades. Brown had no experience in evaluating players as he primarily handled the team's salary cap before he was promoted.
Bedi, who inaugurated the celebrations by contributing to the Flag Day Fund, said families of ex-servicemen and other service personnel should be taken care of as a mark of gratitude. Accordingly, a committee under the defence minister chose to observe a Flag Day annually on December 7, where small flags would be distributed to the general population and donations would be collected. The occasion is an attempt by the armed forces to forge a link between the Indian armed forces and the civilian population. In Karnataka, Department of Sainik Welfare and Resettlement made a decision to organise an event at Raj Bhavan. The Ministry of Defence launched a special digital campaign from December 1 to December 7, to enable people to express their solidarity with the soldiers of the Indian Army.
- SC recommends five lawyers as Karnataka HC judges
- Ventura county fire in California burns 65000 acres
- Rolling Man City leaves it late again
- General Electric to cut 1400 Swiss jobs
- 7 ans de prison pour un dirigeant de Volkswagen — "Dieselgate"
- South Africa's rand retreats as sellers return to take profits (SHFF)
- Fans want Ohio State win memorialized if Baker Mayfield wins Heisman Trophy
- The Most Spectacular Meteor Shower of the Year Is Upon Us
- Des chercheurs pensent avoir découvert un os appartenant au père Noël
- Queen hails behemoth warship as 'best of British'