EARLIER @ 10:15am: TWO men are trapped in an oil tank at an industrial site in Sydney's west.
It is believed two men aged in their 30s to 40s were inside the mixing tank to clean it this morning when they became trapped.
New South Ambulance superintendent Paul Turner said the worker had been trapped by his legs, describing the area as "a very hard scene".
New South Ambulance superintendent Paul Turner said the deceased man, aged in his thirties, had been trapped by his legs, describing the area as "a very hard scene".
"My understanding is that the men were doing maintenance ... inside the Value-Added Tax but there was still ink hampering rescue efforts".
Two colleagues of the man, believed to have both been aged in their 20s, were rescued from DIC Australia factory on Chisolm Road, in Auburn, western Sydney. 'It's extremely hot inside the Value-Added Tax, ' he said.
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Holdings Trimmed by Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.
Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 16,415 shares in the company, valued at $1,105,878.55. Company trades at a P/E ratio of 18.58, and is less expensive than the average stock in the Drug Stores industry.
"This is a bad tragedy", NSW Ambulance Superintendent Paul Turner said in a statement, adding they had deployed 10 resources to try and help the stricken men.
"We had ten ambulance resources on scene, along with NSW Police and Fire & Rescue".
'This is a bad tragedy, ' Mr Turner said later in a statement.
"We are working as quickly as we can to access these patients".
One of the men was freed shortly after 11am, while a third worker was extricated earlier and taken to Westmead Hospital with serious leg injuries.
- Rupert Murdoch's vineyard estate threatened by Bel-Air fire
- Three charged over murder of Maltese journalist
- Apple planning LCD iPhone with a metal case for 2018
- Uterus transplant took over a year to prove successful, doctors say
- Besiktas becomes first Turkish team to qualify for Champions League last 16
- Mourinho to swap Mata for Joao Mario
- Fewer tests more "pathways" State of IN changes graduation requirements
- Google pulls YouTube from Amazon devices, escalating spat
- UN Political Chief Meets N. Korean Foreign Minister on 4-day Trip
- Homeless Man Who Helped Stranger Buys Home