EARLIER @ 10:15am: TWO men are trapped in an oil tank at an industrial site in Sydney's west.
It is believed two men aged in their 30s to 40s were inside the mixing tank to clean it this morning when they became trapped.
New South Ambulance superintendent Paul Turner said the worker had been trapped by his legs, describing the area as "a very hard scene".
New South Ambulance superintendent Paul Turner said the deceased man, aged in his thirties, had been trapped by his legs, describing the area as "a very hard scene".
"My understanding is that the men were doing maintenance ... inside the Value-Added Tax but there was still ink hampering rescue efforts".
Two colleagues of the man, believed to have both been aged in their 20s, were rescued from DIC Australia factory on Chisolm Road, in Auburn, western Sydney. 'It's extremely hot inside the Value-Added Tax, ' he said.
Broncos Won't Make Changes To Staff Until Offseason
Denver is lost on offense, atrocious on special teams, and slowly capitulating on defense. Denver have lost eight straight games, their longest losing streak since 1967.
"This is a bad tragedy", NSW Ambulance Superintendent Paul Turner said in a statement, adding they had deployed 10 resources to try and help the stricken men.
"We had ten ambulance resources on scene, along with NSW Police and Fire & Rescue".
'This is a bad tragedy, ' Mr Turner said later in a statement.
"We are working as quickly as we can to access these patients".
One of the men was freed shortly after 11am, while a third worker was extricated earlier and taken to Westmead Hospital with serious leg injuries.
- Engine issue forces Air NZ changes
- Harriette Chandler Of Worcester Elected Acting Mass. Senate President
- Fewer tests more "pathways" State of IN changes graduation requirements
- Xiaomi seeks beta testers for Mi A1 Android Oreo update
- 'Salvator Mundi' Is Heading to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, Tweet Says
- Three charged over murder of Maltese journalist
- Le bitcoin bondit au-dessus de 12.000 dollars
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More
- Australia Legalises Same-Sex Marriage in Historic Parliamentary Vote
- Homeless Man Who Helped Stranger Buys Home