EARLIER @ 10:15am: TWO men are trapped in an oil tank at an industrial site in Sydney's west.
It is believed two men aged in their 30s to 40s were inside the mixing tank to clean it this morning when they became trapped.
New South Ambulance superintendent Paul Turner said the worker had been trapped by his legs, describing the area as "a very hard scene".
New South Ambulance superintendent Paul Turner said the deceased man, aged in his thirties, had been trapped by his legs, describing the area as "a very hard scene".
"My understanding is that the men were doing maintenance ... inside the Value-Added Tax but there was still ink hampering rescue efforts".
Two colleagues of the man, believed to have both been aged in their 20s, were rescued from DIC Australia factory on Chisolm Road, in Auburn, western Sydney. 'It's extremely hot inside the Value-Added Tax, ' he said.
Luxury beauty giant Coty wins ECJ ruling against online sellers
Luxury owners have long waged a battle against what they say are free riders cashing in on their exclusivity and branding. Germany will now have to fall in line though, said a competition lawyer, who declined to be named.
"This is a bad tragedy", NSW Ambulance Superintendent Paul Turner said in a statement, adding they had deployed 10 resources to try and help the stricken men.
"We had ten ambulance resources on scene, along with NSW Police and Fire & Rescue".
'This is a bad tragedy, ' Mr Turner said later in a statement.
"We are working as quickly as we can to access these patients".
One of the men was freed shortly after 11am, while a third worker was extricated earlier and taken to Westmead Hospital with serious leg injuries.
- Rupert Murdoch's vineyard estate threatened by Bel-Air fire
- Broncos Won't Make Changes To Staff Until Offseason
- Jets QB Josh McCown named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Holdings Trimmed by Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.
- Apple planning LCD iPhone with a metal case for 2018
- Plane crashes in Chesterfield parking lot
- UN Political Chief Meets N. Korean Foreign Minister on 4-day Trip
- Harriette Chandler Of Worcester Elected Acting Mass. Senate President
- Her Story Creator Sam Barlow's Next Interactive Series Is #WarGames
- Google pulls YouTube from Amazon devices, escalating spat