A Montana deer tested positive for Chronic Wasting Disease Tuesday, far away from where previous cases in the state have been found.
The mule deer buck was shot by a hunter November 12 north of Chester on the Highline, in hunting district 401. Officials say the disease has nearly surrounded the state in the past years - reports in Wyoming, North and South Dakota and Saskatchewan and Alberta, Canada.
CWD has been found in deer hundreds of miles away on Montana's southern border with Wyoming earlier this year.
Ed Sheeran es el músico más escuchado en Spotify en 2017
Si hablamos de bandas más populares a nivel mundial, el primer lugar es para Coldplay, por encima de Imagine Dragons y Maroon 5. En lista de los álbumes más escuchados se encuentran Drake con More Life , Kendrick Lamar con DAMN .
In anticipation of the disease coming to Montana, wildlife officials recently updated its chronic wasting disease response plan, and FWP director Martha Williams has assembled an incident command team to respond to the detection near Billings. Thursday the Montana Fish and Wildlife Commission will decide specifics of the hunt - including numbers of licenses, harvest quotas, hunt boundaries and other rules.
The state wildlife agency is now organizing a hunt to respond to the detections in south central Montana.
Chronic Wasting Disease is a fatal disease that attacks the central nervous system of deer, elk and moose. If hunters harvest an animal that appears to be sick, the best thing to do is contact FWP and have the animal inspected.
- OL - Genesio convoque un groupe de 19 joueurs pour Bergame
- Marcus Peters Suspended For Week 14 Matchup Against Oakland Raiders
- Home Depot to Launch $15 Billion Share Buyback Program
- Police Captain Suspended After Telling Fellow Officer He Had 'White Male Privilege'
- Putin declares 'complete victory' on both banks of Euphrates in Syria
- Apple, Google at China Internet fest shows lure of market
- Le joueur de l'OM Adil Rami rend hommage au rocker
- Syria Denounces Israeli Aggression on its Territories
- Des jets d'eau anti-sdf installés à l'entrée d'un parking
- Vers un nouveau bouclier anti-crise pour la zone euro