He continued, "It is protocol that you do not extend your hand to any member of the royal family (blood royal or those who have married into the family) unless their hand extends first".
After marrying Prince Harry - who's a trained combat vet himself - Meghan will undergo military training from the British Special Air Service on how to deal with a hostage situation - S.O.P. for Royal newbies.
This is highly likely given she is a successful actress and Harry receives more than £1 million a year.
Tennessee reportedly still hasn't contacted Tee Martin about HC job
The report also lists Auburn DC Kevin Steele as a candidate and says that SMU head coach Chad Morris has met with Fulmer. Mark Schlabach with ESPN also reported that Tucker will meet with Fulmer Tuesday for a second interview in NY .
"The Duchess of Cambridge barely knows Meghan", royal expert and author Marlene Koenig told Cosmopolitan. And Harry's going to need all the support he can get.
But that's not the only reason Kate may decide to stay out of the spotlight on the big day. "She's been a normal person up to this point". It is exciting, though, not just that she's marrying a prince, but also - more importantly - that she's marrying the man she loves.
Rumors of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's preference for a banana-flavored wedding cake began circulating on Monday, after a source for The Telegraph claimed that the couple would be eschewing a traditional fruitcake in favor of a banana-flavored confection. Prince Charles had brothers Andrew and Edward serve as supporters when he married the late Princess Diana in 1981.
The fictional Queen Elizabeth II said, "She's an actress, so there's hope for us all", during the same panel.
- Spotify releases '2017 Wrapped' which breaks down your year in music
- John McCain Lost Thousands of Twitter Followers This Week Over Tax Reform
- Canada to buy surplus Australian F-18s, says report
- Fossil Discovered At Denver Construction Site Revealed To Be From A Torosaurus
- FM holds pre-Budget meet with agri experts
- Top Democrats in Congress accept Trump offer to meet on year-end priorities
- 20-year-old died a day after she was diagnosed with flu
- Coman successeur de Ribéry ? La réponse de Boateng — Bayern Munich
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: 'Cesc Fabregas changed my mind about him'
- Spainish coach Lopetegui shows respect for rivals following World Cup draw