Fiedorowicz and wide receiver Bruce Ellington on injured reserve, the team announced Tuesday. Houston is playing the 49ers this week.
Ellington left Sunday's game with a hamstring injury while Fiedorowicz left with a concussion, his third this season. He had 29 receptions, 330-yards and two touchdowns. The tight end spent eight games on injured reserve earlier this season after suffering a concussion in the Texans' season opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
With Ellington and Fiedorowicz on IR, the team signed wide receiver DeAndrew White and tight end MyCole Pruitt.
Honda Gold Wing launched at Rs. 26.85 lakh
There's a considerable amount of improvement in performance as the new Gold Wing 48 kg lighter than its predecessor at 365 kg. Honda is offering the Gold Wing in two variant - Standard and Gold Wing Tour, and can be had in the Candy Ardent Red colour.
The Texans will be without a couple of their receiving options for the rest of the season.
Fiedorowicz on the shelf may mean more targets for tight end Stephen Anderson, who had a career game on Sunday to the tune of five catches for 79 yards and a touchdown. With Will Fuller missing time with a rib injury, Ellington was the Texans' No. 2 receiver.
- Wind Advisory in effect until 7 pm for southeast MI
- Minnesota officials forecast $188 million budget deficit
- Heartbreak as cop and 91-year-old killed in crash
- S&P 500 Growth ETF Vanguard (VOOG) Shares Climb Above Balance Step
- Noctis Meets Some Familiar Faces in New Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Cutscene
- Podcast: The Big Board debuts with NC State star Bradley Chubb
- Rainbow Six Siege Passes 25m Player Milestone As Operation White Noise Launches
- Invisible box challenge is actually pretty amusing
- Rice Hiring Mike Bloomgren as Next Head Coach
- Capcom announces Mega Man 11 for 2018