Mark Schlabach with ESPN also reported that Tucker will meet with Fulmer Tuesday for a second interview in NY.
Despite an outpouring of support from its fanbase, Tennessee reportedly still hasn't contacted former quarterback and current USC offensive coordinator Tee Martin about its head coaching vacancy, according to Sports Illustrated's Bruce Feldman.
Tucker, 45, is in his second season on Georgia coach Kirby Smart's staff and previously worked with him at Alabama in 2015, when they helped the Crimson Tide win a national championship.
State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe: Can't touch this
Metcalfe: " Then beg, don't touch ". "Not that [my sexuality] matters, but [Sims] and I were laughing about it". I have a wife, I love my wife, I don't like men as you might but stop touching me all the time.
It is being reported that Phillip Fulmer will have a meeting with Georgia DC Mel Tucker on Tuesday. He's now serving as USC's offensive coordinator. The report also lists Auburn DC Kevin Steele as a candidate and says that SMU head coach Chad Morris has met with Fulmer. I've been a devout supporter and always will be and look forward to hopefully getting it back to where it was back when I was in school.
Georgia will play No. 2 Oklahoma in the Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual on New Year's Day.
- Officer shot while transporting burglary suspect in Arnold, suspect is dead
- Lubaina Himid awarded Britain's Turner Prize, oldest artist ever to win
- Podcast: The Big Board debuts with NC State star Bradley Chubb
- Polls close! Atlanta chooses 60th mayor in history
- Labour Attacks May's EU Negotiations as 'Embarrassment' to UK
- Fossil Discovered At Denver Construction Site Revealed To Be From A Torosaurus
- Fallen Kingdom Trailer Tease
- Tax Changes Could 'Devastate' Graduate Students and American Competitiveness
- Montpellier : l'ancienne élue Stéphanie Jannin condamnée à 5 000 euros d'amende
- Top Democrats in Congress accept Trump offer to meet on year-end priorities