In case you missed it, Naya Rivera was arrested and booked in Kanawha County jail on November 25 after she allegedly hit her husband Ryan Dorsey in the head during a dispute over their son Josey.
Naya, 30, who played a cheerleader in the hit Fox show, is citing "irreconcilable differences" according to TMZ.
FM holds pre-Budget meet with agri experts
ICRIER Chair Professor for Agriculture Ashok Gulati said that structural reforms in agriculture are more important than farm loans waiver.
Naya and Ryan got into an altercation over Thanksgiving weekend and it led to her being arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery.
It comes just two months after Naya called off their divorce proceedings when the pair - who Wednesday in 2014 - reconciled following their split in November 2016.
Rivera is asking for joint legal and physical custody of their 2-year-old son, Josey Hollis Dorsey, and wants the judge to block either side from getting spousal support. She dismissed that filing only a few weeks ago in October, announcing that she and Dorsey had reconciled all their issues.
- Spotify releases '2017 Wrapped' which breaks down your year in music
- Two men charged with manslaughter over death of 'takeaway allergy' girl, 15
- Spainish coach Lopetegui shows respect for rivals following World Cup draw
- Special Counsel: Manafort Ghostwrote Op-Ed With Russian Colleague
- Why The Crown's Matt Smith Feels 'Sorry' for Meghan Markle
- Terrorist plot to kill British leader Theresa May reportedly foiled
- John McCain Lost Thousands of Twitter Followers This Week Over Tax Reform
- Un homme victime d'un meurtre à Sherbrooke
- Manchester City star Delph hits out at West Ham United
- Pope appoints next bishop of the Diocese of Richmond