Boss Guardiola smiled: "I heard about Fergie time". That is why we are so happy - every game is so tough and it is important to keep our momentum. The opponent doesn't want to play.
'I think the effort and energy of the players will give us a real chance'.
"Teams come to the Etihad now and defend so deep to try to frustrate, but I wish them all the best and hope they can win a lot of trophies at the end of the season".
"We're disappointed not to have taken anything from the game but we're really proud of the players". I am not judging but it is hard.
David Silva scored a late goal as runaway English Premier League leaders Manchester City restored their eight-point lead with a 2-1 victory against West Ham United on Sunday.
Spotify releases '2017 Wrapped' which breaks down your year in music
Spotify on Tuesday released Wrapped , its breakdown of your music consumption in the past year. Spotify then encourages you to share your overall "wrap".
The Citizens will have the opportunity to break the record this Sunday when they face Manchester United at Old Trafford.
But Guardiola is taking nothing for granted.
Within the first four months of the season, City have already beaten the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool while they also proved too much for Napoli in Europe.
However, West Ham's lead did not last long after the restart, when Nicolas Otamendi turned in a cross from Gabriel Jesus just before the hour mark.
Then Silva acrobatically pounced on a stunning Kevin De Bruyne cross late on to nab victory.
It was hard to level the same accusation convincingly against West Ham, who sat deep but had chances to lead through Michail Antonio and Manuel Lanzini before Ogbonna headed home Aaron Creswell's cross in the 44th minute, but England global Delph was frustrated by their approach all the same.
- Former ACA Reporter Ben McCormack Avoids Jail Term Over Child Porn
- Fossil Discovered At Denver Construction Site Revealed To Be From A Torosaurus
- Labour Attacks May's EU Negotiations as 'Embarrassment' to UK
- Australia's Economy Grew at Slower-Than-Expected Pace in 3Q
- FM holds pre-Budget meet with agri experts
- Court stays proceedings in Junaid lynching case
- Streep and Spielberg on the media: Trust but verify
- Azure Debuts AMD EPYC Instances for Storage Optimized Workloads
- Vladimir Putin hopes World Cup will cleanse Russia's scandal-clad image
- Tennessee reportedly still hasn't contacted Tee Martin about HC job