Legendary/Universal have promised the release of the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer this Thursday, but in the meantime, they've been piddling it out in 15-second chunks.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is set for release on June 22, 2018.
EW has the first concrete information regarding Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, which takes place several years after the events of Jurassic World and features a refreshing take on the series.
Mani Shankar Aiyar slips, refers to Mughal rule for Rahul Gandhi's nomination
After Jahangir, Shahjahan came, was any election held? "The prime minister just reminded what Aiyar ji had said", he said. Even though not many may agree with the argument that the Congress can not be called a dynastic party.
"Claire's founded an organization, Dinosaur Protection Group, and they're finding a way to get these dinosaurs off the island", Howard says. When you see them at the beginning of this story, you get caught up as to what's going on. "But it's not what you would necessarily expect". There were hints at militarizing the beasts in the last film, but this doesn't sound like it's leading into that approach.
Jurassic World concluded with the dinosaurs taking over the park, and with Claire and Owen starting a new romantic relationship with each other, but that relationship seems to have fallen by the wayside by the time Fallen Kingdom picks up. Let us know what you think in the comments section! Whether Universal's sequel can possibly top its record-breaking forebear ($1.6 billion worldwide) is another question entirely, but we'll be able to gauge how audiences react to Bayona's follow-up when the trailer drops this Thursday, December 7th.
Don't forget to share this post on your Facebook wall and with your Twitter followers!
- Jonathan must appear in court before I testify - Metuh
- Invisible box challenge is actually pretty amusing
- Rice Hiring Mike Bloomgren as Next Head Coach
- Governor Rauner launches helpline to fight the opioid epidemic
- The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)
- U.S. decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital alarming, Kalın says
- Senate confirms new DHS chief
- Tax Changes Could 'Devastate' Graduate Students and American Competitiveness
- German passenger train hits freight train, dozens injured
- Honda Gold Wing launched at Rs. 26.85 lakh