Two students were shot outside a Washington state high school on Tuesday and Pierce County sheriff's deputies said they're looking for suspects. The Sheriff's Department says the shots were reportedly fired on the Eustis Hunt Road side of the campus, which is the northwest end of the school's property. The victims ran to the high school after being shot.
One of the victims was found in a parking lot by the school football field and a second was found in a locker room, according to a tweet from the Pierce County Sheriff's Department.
The suspect fled the scene in a Chevy Impala.
Deputies were actively sweeping the school grounds, but said there was no indication the suspects were on campus. Authorities said the shooting might have been gang related.
Both students were taken to local hospitals for treatment, according to the sheriff's office.
Texans' Bruce Ellington (hamstring) expected to miss Week 14
Ellington left Sunday's game with a hamstring injury while Fiedorowicz left with a concussion, his third this season. With Ellington and Fiedorowicz on IR, the team signed wide receiver DeAndrew White and tight end MyCole Pruitt .
Multiple officers responded from multiple agencies, Troyer said, and no one other than the two students were hurt.
The high school is located at 22100 108th Ave E.in Graham.
Four schools in the district went under lockdown, but Graham Elementary students were recently released to their buses, per the district.
Deputies established a perimeter around Graham-Kapowsin High.
Parents of students at Graham-Kapowsin, Frontier and Nelson can reunite with their children at Frontier's gym.
- Top Democrats in Congress accept Trump offer to meet on year-end priorities
- The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)
- Montpellier : l'ancienne élue Stéphanie Jannin condamnée à 5 000 euros d'amende
- Heartbreak as cop and 91-year-old killed in crash
- Podcast: The Big Board debuts with NC State star Bradley Chubb
- Mani Shankar Aiyar slips, refers to Mughal rule for Rahul Gandhi's nomination
- Invisible box challenge is actually pretty amusing
- U.S. decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital alarming, Kalın says
- Atkins: President Trump isn't above law of the land
- Lubaina Himid awarded Britain's Turner Prize, oldest artist ever to win