WWE 2K18 will release for the Nintendo Switch on December 6, as revealed by an official post on the WWE 2K website.
2K Games announced that the Nintendo Switch version of WWE 2K18 will be out on December 6th, 2017. By pre-ordering, you can get two versions of Kurt Angle. Users can Play on TV or in handheld mode with up to four people in online and local multiplayer.
It was previously announced the company would be releasing the game on the Switch platform but fans were wondering when the game would hit shelves and when they could add the game to the Switch collection.
Paypal's (PYPL) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at KeyCorp
Steward Partners Investment Advisory LLC acquired a new position in shares of Paypal in the third quarter worth $735,000. In a research report issued to clients on 4 October, SunTrust Robinson kept their "Hold" rating on shares of PYPL .
Even though all versions of the game are almost identical in terms of content, the Switch version has one slight downgrade and that's only allowing to fit a maximum of 6 Superstars in the ring at the same time.
The Kurt Angle pre-order bonus featuring playable Kurt Angle will also be available on Switch, and all players who purchase the game digitally will be able to grab the DLC at no additional cost until December 13th.
You can do all of this on Nintendo Switch while taking advantage of the biggest roster for a WWE 2K video game ever.
- Alabama vs Clemson Odds: point spread Sugar Bowl 2018, prediction
- Smith (AO) Corporation (AOS) Insider Sells 9723 Shares of Stock
- Baker Mayfield misses out on third Burlsworth Trophy
- Analysts Ratings on: Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc
- Apple Says China App Store Has Generated $17 Billion For Developers (AAPL)
- Wike Releases 16 SUVs To Rivers' National Assembly Members
- L'incroyable carton du Jazz pour le retour de Gobert
- School for 'submissive women' shut down in China
- Singapore-Mumbai flight's landing at wrong airport averted
- Volkswagen's TCR Golf updated for 2018