"The new look for the Golf GTI TCR resulted from close cooperation with Volkswagen Design". "We would like to emphasize how closely the production model and the racing version are related to each other", said Sven Smeets, director of Volkswagen Motorsport. "This is proof that the Golf GTI provides the ideal foundation for our customer racing cars". America never got this GTI race auto, but it understeered its way to victory in numerous European Touring vehicle races past year.
General Mtrs Co (GM) Holder Greenlight Capital INC Has Upped Stake
The auto manufacturer reported $1.32 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $1.07 by $0.25. The rating was maintained by Credit Suisse on Monday, August 7 with "Buy". 1 analysts gave its stock an Outperform rating.
The auto which brought Jean-Karl Vernay the 2017 TCR International Series title, the Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR, will get a face-lift for the 2018 season with a re-working of the front-end bringing the vehicle to a design more similar to the production model, in order to increase emphasis on the relevance of the cars' road-going counterpart. "For example, the engine comes directly from series production and only requires minimal adjustment for competitive racing". TCR Asia was won by Kantadhee Kusiree and the Liqui Moly Team Engstler, while Francisco Abreu triumphed in the TCR Iberico.
The new version of the Golf GTi TCR will be ready for delivery from January.
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Gold trader says he paid bribes to get out of Turkish jail in 2013
- Alabama vs Clemson Odds: point spread Sugar Bowl 2018, prediction
- Comprehensive Stock Analysis Of Petroleo Brasileiro SA - Petrobras (PBR)
- Jean d'Ormesson s'est éteint à 92 ans
- Analysts Ratings on: Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc
- Cong manifesto promises quota for Patidars, other castes
- Foreign donations banned amid fears over growing Chinese influence
- Trucking company owners, drivers protest mandated Electronic Logging Devices
- Smith (AO) Corporation (AOS) Insider Sells 9723 Shares of Stock