The singer, who is now the most followed person on Instagram, set her account on private on Tuesday morning.
It's easy to deduce that Gomez wasn't hurt by the Billboard profile right away; she accepted the Woman of the Year award at the Billboard Music Awards on November 30, and even thanked the magazine via Twitter on December Friday.
SelGo screenshotted this excerpt and wrote in an Instagram story, "Never will I let another human guess my words ever again". That is so hurtful.
As the most followed person in the world on Instagram, Gomez's photos garner a lot of attention, but the change is sparking confusion, mainly.
In 2016, Selena was crowned the most followed person on the site for the first time, after she garnered a whopping 103 million followers, and occupied eight of the top 10 most liked photo spots, including the number one position, which was a photo of the star drinking from a bottle of Coca-Cola with the lyrics to her song "Me & The Rhythm" written on it as part of an advertising campaign. "I know, I know", says Gomez, rolling her eyes, acknowledging that the stuffed animal doesn't quite blend with the trio of armchairs nestled in the inviting, marble-accented nook. "It was a gift, and at first I thought, 'This is so ridiculous, I can't wait until I give it away to another person.'" But Gomez, 25, hasn't let go of it - yet.
Profumo affair's Christine Keeler has passed away aged 75
Profumo, who died in 2006 aged 91, admitted lying to the House of Commons about the incident and later stepped down. Platt, who lives in Ireland, said he, his wife and their daughter had last seen his mother a week before her death.
Gomez went on to relate how her recent lupus-related kidney transplant can be her contribution to providing a similar inspiration to others.
After posting about it on her Instagram story, she made her account private, meaning that she (or probably her assistant) has to approve all of her new followers. It had become so consuming to me. I always end up feeling like shit when I look at Instagram. "It's not something I try to keep up". But I don't know.
After reading through her interview, I might see why she's so upset with the writing.
"Of course, Justin has spent time with many gorgeous women, but Selena trusts Justin to remain loyal to her in whatever capacity", the source added. "So yes, to me it's just something I'm a little careless with".
- La québécoise Atrium Innovations passe chez Nestlé pour 2,85 milliards — Nutrition santé
- Street Analysts View On Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO), TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC)
- Trump sexual harassment accuser Summer Zervos due in court for defamation lawsuit
- Pizza Hut testing beer delivery in Phoenix
- Tony Bellew vs. David Haye rematch date confirmed
- Cardinals sign free-agent pitcher as Stanton pursuit continues
- British Soldiers May Face New Probe for Iraqi War Crimes
- France-Italie à Nice avant la Coupe du monde
- Has Jordyn Woods 'CONFIRMED' Kylie Jenner's pregnancy?
- Trexquant Investment LP Takes Position in Synchrony Financial (SYF)