The singer, who is now the most followed person on Instagram, set her account on private on Tuesday morning.
It's easy to deduce that Gomez wasn't hurt by the Billboard profile right away; she accepted the Woman of the Year award at the Billboard Music Awards on November 30, and even thanked the magazine via Twitter on December Friday.
SelGo screenshotted this excerpt and wrote in an Instagram story, "Never will I let another human guess my words ever again". That is so hurtful.
As the most followed person in the world on Instagram, Gomez's photos garner a lot of attention, but the change is sparking confusion, mainly.
In 2016, Selena was crowned the most followed person on the site for the first time, after she garnered a whopping 103 million followers, and occupied eight of the top 10 most liked photo spots, including the number one position, which was a photo of the star drinking from a bottle of Coca-Cola with the lyrics to her song "Me & The Rhythm" written on it as part of an advertising campaign. "I know, I know", says Gomez, rolling her eyes, acknowledging that the stuffed animal doesn't quite blend with the trio of armchairs nestled in the inviting, marble-accented nook. "It was a gift, and at first I thought, 'This is so ridiculous, I can't wait until I give it away to another person.'" But Gomez, 25, hasn't let go of it - yet.
Fitbit's smartwatch finally gets its first update
There's Deezer music integration in this update as well, but it won't be fully operational until 2018. The watch does show messaging, calendar and other basic notifications from a linked smartphone.
Gomez went on to relate how her recent lupus-related kidney transplant can be her contribution to providing a similar inspiration to others.
After posting about it on her Instagram story, she made her account private, meaning that she (or probably her assistant) has to approve all of her new followers. It had become so consuming to me. I always end up feeling like shit when I look at Instagram. "It's not something I try to keep up". But I don't know.
After reading through her interview, I might see why she's so upset with the writing.
"Of course, Justin has spent time with many gorgeous women, but Selena trusts Justin to remain loyal to her in whatever capacity", the source added. "So yes, to me it's just something I'm a little careless with".
- Sign language interpreter speaks gibberish at Tampa Police news briefing
- Aubameyang is awful ! - Jovial Bosz discusses Real Madrid interest
- Senate panel approves Powell as Fed chair, with only Warren voting no
- Massive procession planned for Jayalalithaa's death anniversary
- La québécoise Atrium Innovations passe chez Nestlé pour 2,85 milliards — Nutrition santé
- Pizza Hut testing beer delivery in Phoenix
- Alain Juppé votera Maël de Calan — Présidence LR
- Cardinals sign free-agent pitcher as Stanton pursuit continues
- Shooting in Attleboro under investigation
- Shares in Toll Brothers Inc (TOL) Acquired by Engineers Gate Manager LP