With the aim for appreciating and promoting the innovative filmmakers who "push boundaries of the filmmaking process", the 35-year-old actress launched India's first ever interactive trailer for "Monsoon Shootout". You get to decide what happens next in the trailer for "Monsoon Shootout". The interactive trailer, touted as a first in Hindi cinema, offers audiences a chance to make the choice on the direction the characters' lives take in the film.
Monsoon Shootout is a crime thriller directed by Amit Kumar and produced by Anurag Kashyap, Arun Rangachari and Vivek Rangachari. Directed by Kumar, the noirish shootout film reaches a climax when Adi (played by Vijay Verma) is confronted with the decision to either shoot down the killer assassin (played by Nawazuddin Siddiqui). It is indeed very kind of her to instantly agree and extend her support.
PeeCee launches interactive trailer of `Monsoon Shootout`
Nawazuddin Siddiqui's upcoming crime-thriller "Monsoon Shootout" is making headlines for the convincing and strong star cast along with the risky plot. She's a global icon and an amazingly talented actress who has a great sense of good content. The film stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Varma, Neeraj Kabi and Tannishtha Chatterjee. "It's humbling to see someone like her to come forth in support of our film". The film finally found a theatrical release on December 15 after being screened at the Cannes back in 2013.
Big Changes Coming for WWE's 205 Live in 2018
Until now, nothing had moved forward, officially, in terms of those plans and the Cruiserweights continued to work TV tapings. The current plan is for 205 Live to have its first standalone live events on the weekend of 1/18/18-1/20/18.
- Valley Assemblyman Matt Dababneh accused of sexually assaulting Sacramento lobbyist
- Kapil Sharma's Firangi is off to a poor start
- Cyber Bots Target Holiday Toys
- Toyota building renewable energy and hydrogen station that runs on agricultural waste
- Province to give Toronto $25.6 million for bicycle infrastructure
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis avoids serious injury; listed as day-to-day
- $0.50 just might be within reach for Schlumberger NV (NYSE:SLB) shareholder
- Children travel to the North Pole during Santa Flight
- SPCA: Man charged with biting dog's eye out
- Pacer Advisors Inc. Grows Position in Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO)