With the aim for appreciating and promoting the innovative filmmakers who "push boundaries of the filmmaking process", the 35-year-old actress launched India's first ever interactive trailer for "Monsoon Shootout". You get to decide what happens next in the trailer for "Monsoon Shootout". The interactive trailer, touted as a first in Hindi cinema, offers audiences a chance to make the choice on the direction the characters' lives take in the film.
Monsoon Shootout is a crime thriller directed by Amit Kumar and produced by Anurag Kashyap, Arun Rangachari and Vivek Rangachari. Directed by Kumar, the noirish shootout film reaches a climax when Adi (played by Vijay Verma) is confronted with the decision to either shoot down the killer assassin (played by Nawazuddin Siddiqui). It is indeed very kind of her to instantly agree and extend her support.
PeeCee launches interactive trailer of `Monsoon Shootout`
Nawazuddin Siddiqui's upcoming crime-thriller "Monsoon Shootout" is making headlines for the convincing and strong star cast along with the risky plot. She's a global icon and an amazingly talented actress who has a great sense of good content. The film stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Varma, Neeraj Kabi and Tannishtha Chatterjee. "It's humbling to see someone like her to come forth in support of our film". The film finally found a theatrical release on December 15 after being screened at the Cannes back in 2013.
Toyota building renewable energy and hydrogen station that runs on agricultural waste
Toyota is set to build the world's first large-scale renewable power and hydrogen generation plant in Long Beach, California. It will use biomaterial sourced from local agricultural waste to generate water, electricity and hydrogen.
- Padmavati row: Kangana Ranaut refuse to support DP
- Detroit Lions' former home, Silverdome, implodes after second attempt
- Brokerage Overview of: Oracle Corporation (ORCL)
- Manafort and Russian Colleague Ghostwrote Editorial, US Says
- Bungie reveals size of upcoming Destiny 2 expansion
- Pacer Advisors Inc. Grows Position in Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO)
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis avoids serious injury; listed as day-to-day
- Province to give Toronto $25.6 million for bicycle infrastructure
- NBA Suspends Shaun Livingston, Referee Courtney Kirkland
- Senior UN official to make rare visit to North Korea