According to a media report, Maruti is likely to launch the 3rd-gen Swift Sport in India. We already had an idea of it as back in October, the same was spotted at one of the company's stock yards.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has launched the new CelerioX hatchback in India at a starting price of Rs 4.57 lakh topping out at Rs 5.42 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The spruced up hatch also gets a piano black finish on the grille, fog garnish, clads, roof garnish and interior accents along with the blacked out B-pillar. It features a more aggressive body kit which includes a low front splitter, side skirts, a rear bumper with an integrated diffuser and twin exhausts. In addition to the new orange shade, the Celerio X will also be available in Arctic White, Glistening Grey, Caffeine Brown and Torque Blue. Maruti Celerio has offered Automatic Transmission gear shifts in all of its variants.
Suzuki Celerio X is priced at an introductory price of 4.57 lakhs which goes up to Rs.5.42 lakhs.
Delayed iPhone X launch hurt global iPhone share, Kantar says
These gains were felt across the globe, with Android claiming 82.3 per cent of the market in China, 83.2 per cent in Germany and 85 per cent in Italy.
Maruti Celerio X is powered by the same 1.0 L (998cc) 3 cylinder K10B petrol engine that produces a power of 67 bhp at 6000 rpm and 90 Nm of torque at 3500 rpm. Meanwhile, let us know your views about the Maruti Suzuki Swift Sport's possible arrival in the Indian market through the comments section below. The 1.0L petrol engine is mated to a five-speed transmission gearbox. Maruti is much confident that Celerio X will enhance its brand image among the customers.
The 2017 Maruti Suzuki Celerio X retains the powertrain and transmission options.
Celerio has successfully made a unique position in the market of compact auto segment. Maruti Suzuki Celerio X is a much bolder and sportier version of the standard Celerio.
- Google unveils several 'India-first' products and features, including Assistant for JioPhone
- Sports minister finally approves cricket players to leave for India
- JAL aims to go supersonic with investment in Boom Supersonic
- Facebook Messenger Is Down Right Now
- Analysts Estimates And Ratings Gilead Sciences Inc. (GILD)
- Nine UK terror attacks prevented in past year, says MI5 chief
- Outrage as Okorocha Appoints Sister as Commissioner for Happiness and Couples' Fulfilment
- Senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha pledges to fight for Maha farmers
- Apple's macOS High Sierra root login bug is back after borked update
- Texas Instruments (NASDAQ:TXN) Shorted Shares Decreased By 17.03%