However, rumours of a move back to Spain with the European champions surfaced after Neymar clashed with new strike partner and Suarez's worldwide teammate Edison Cavani back in September.
There have been suggestions that Neymar's move to PSG was only to facilitate a transfer to Real Madrid, Suarez though is not so sure.
"No, not at all", Suarez told Spanish sports daily Marca on Monday when asked about the prospect of Neymar moving to Madrid.
"Not at all. Honestly, I don't see it". I know how Neymar is and the admiration that he had for Barcelona and his teammates.
Broadcom looks to replace Qualcomm's entire board after Qualcomm 'ignored' buyout talks
Qualcomm's shareholders have indicated to Broadcom they expect at least $80 per share in order for Qualcomm to be sold. Qualcomm shareholders will be able to vote on Broadcom's board director slate at an annual meeting on March 6.
Suarez also defended Neymar's decision to leave Barca, insisting he understands why he and his family made the decision they did.
"Ney is now mature enough and was completely aware of the decision he took", added Suarez. Surely he made it with a lot of pain because he was happy here. "There is no reproach, just admiration and pure love for everything that he has given the club and the relationship we had throughout those years". "I don't see him now going to play for Real Madrid".
And Suarez believes the players brought in to minimise the impact of the Brazilian's exit have done well, particularly Paulinho.
"[Ousmane] Dembele had the bad luck to injure himself at first, but when he is well you will see how he surprises many".
"He gave Barca a lot and that is what we will remember him for".
- Dharmendra Pradhan Asks CM Odisha For Assistance In 2G Ethanol Plant
- Free cookies! Where to celebrate National Cookie Day in Greater Cincinnati
- Vaccin anti-dengue défecteux: Manille suspend sa campagne de vaccination
- Ashamed at seeing Lankan cricketers in pollution masks: Mamata Banerjee
- Tottenham Hotspur fans react angrily to Mark Clattenburg's comments
- Progression supérieure à la moyenne nationale à La Réunion — Emploi
- Stifel Nicolaus Trims Target (TGT) Target Price to $62.00
- Barack Obama's Delhi Town Hall Part Of His "Most Important" Mission
- Owners' heartbreak as horses die in suspicious yard fire
- Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham United fixture moved to January 4