This weird picture shows a hungover opossum recovering after a big night on the sauce.
An opossum that apparently drank bourbon after breaking into a Florida liquor store sobered up at a wildlife rescue center and was released unharmed.
"A worker there found the opossum up on the shelf next to a cracked open bottle of liquor with nothing in it".
Posting a photo of the animal on Facebook, the refuge said: 'On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: a drunk opossum in a box!
'This sly, and now slurred, opossum snuck its way into a liquor store and discovered some holiday cheer of its own.
Results of the 2018 Fifa World Cup draw
One other consideration is that no qualification zone other than Europe can have more than one representative in each group. Where can I watch it? A max of two teams from UEFA can be drawn in the same group.
An employee in the liquor store discovered the intoxicated animal beside a broken and empty bottle of bourbon.
A police officer took the animal to the refuge, where it received fluids and was cared for while it sobered up.
The owner of the liquor store, Cash Moore, said he never had an opossum break in before.
Refuge technician Michelle Pettis told a local newspaper that the female opossum appeared disoriented, was excessively salivating and was pale.
"When she got down to the floor she drank the whole damn bottle!" he said. She was good a couple of days later and was released Thursday night, ' she added.
- Rappels de lots de lait infantile, craintes de contamination — France
- A 16-year-old girl was abducted and police need your help
- Saints put tight end Coby Fleener on injured reserve
- Time to Reconsider Sprint Corporation (NYSE:S) After Less Short Sellers?
- Seoul: Naval blockade against North Korea not discussed
- 1re victoire en vitesse pour Shiffrin — Ski
- NYC Greets Trump: "Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!"
- Swaraj visits Tehran ahead of inauguration of Chabahar Port
- One Person Dead In Highway 23 Crash
- Hurricanes headed to Charlotte to play for ACC championship