Last night (Nov. 29), the rapper/actor/singer/TV producer showcased yet another sliver of his multi-career virtuosity when he interviewed Toronto Raptors star point guard Kyle Lowry after the team's 126-113 victory over the Charlotte Hornets.
Lowry helped lead the way for the Raptors in their win Wednesday night when he scored 36 points and dished out six assists.
Since Drake's day job involves a microphone, it appears muscle memory took over.
Roy Moore Blames Liberals, LGBT People For Sexual Abuse Allegations
At one point during the rally, one protester - a comedian named Tony Barbieri - was escorted out of the church after loudly questioning Moore about the allegations.
He added, fighting back laughter, "I didn't know you could sing still". Drizzy asked Lowry, taking on the slightly exaggerated earnestness sports reporters so often do.
Before interviewing Lowry, Drake also visited the broadcast booth as well. "I feel like Jeremy Lamb's has the answers to the third quarter woes tattooed on his right leg. It's drawing me in boys, what is that?" the Toronto rapper said to a few laughs.
Drake might be obscenely wealthy, the darling of Toronto, and friends (star-crossed lovers?) with Rihanna, but today, folks - today, he's just like you.
- Harrison's 2nd annual Christmas Festival & Parade to feature more attractions
- Gremio top Lanus for 3rd Libertadores title
- Kylie Jenner's Next Cosmetics Product Might Be Concealers, and We're Hyped
- Health Officials Urge You To Get Your Flu Shot
- Reading the Tea Leaves for Synchrony Financial (SYF)
- The Gambling Commission reveals latest results as overall industry yield increases
- Du e-liquide avec une molécule extraite du zamal — Cigarette électronique
- Elections en RDC : le Conseil de sécurité ne souhaite plus de report
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) Given "Buy" Rating at Robert W. Baird
- Scream Writer's Dark Fairy Tale Series Ordered By CBS All Access