A few months ago, Sony added the original Jak and Daxter to the PS4 PlayStation Store as a PS2 Classic, but the rest of the PS2 games were nowhere to be found. Announced by Sony, Jak II, Jak 3, and Jak X: Combat Racing will be re-released on december 6. Now gamers will be able to purchase all four installments separately or as part of a bundle.
The Jak & Daxter PS4 collection will feature enhanced visuals and full Trophy support, although don't be mislead; these aren't full-blown remakes.
Market Review: Checking the Technicals on Shares of Financial ETF Vanguard (VFH)
In the investing realm, using the moving average for technical equity analysis is still very popular among traders and investors. Used as a coincident indicator, the CCI reading above +100 would reflect strong price action which may signal an uptrend.
A launch trailer has been released for Jak II, Jak 3, and Jak X Combat Racing. However, if the Jak and Daxter PS4 releases prove popular enough, Naughty Dog may be convinced to return to the franchise, or Sony may assign another one of its first-party studios to start development on a sequel. To get everyone in the classic PS2 spirit, it will also be releasing a "Legacy Dashboard Theme".
As announced on their YouTube channel, The "Legacy Dashboard Dynamic Theme" carries with it the iconic opening from the PS2 system software, the wispy cubes of various levels of ominous mystery and the crystal clock that accurately conveys the current time. "Jak and Daxter evolved from whimsical lighthearted platforming characters to a much darker vision of a future's past world where Jak and Daxter find themselves pitted against multiple dark forces moving against them".
- EAFE Growth Index MSCI Ishares (EFG): Following the Indicators
- Google Bans Applications that Inject Ads into the Lockscreen
- High court sides with First Nations, environmental groups in Yukon dispute
- Adam Driver was sceptical of 'Star Wars' saga
- Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) Shares Bought by Bank Hapoalim BM
- Analysts Outlook: Office Depot Cmn (ODP)
- Fiji and Samoa reach quarter-finals in Dubai
- National Football League suspends veteran Panthers defensive end Charles Johnson
- Board of Education votes to remove commissioner immediately
- Madame Tussauds debuts in Delhi with Indian celebrities