Steam, the highly popular and beloved digital distribution platform from Valve, witnessed more than 17 million concurrent users on the weekend.
2017 has been a great year for PC gaming thanks to some excellent exclusive games and ports of console titles, but it seems like the best had yet to come regarding Steam, as a new all-time highest users peak has been reached recently.
Steam Witnesses Record-Breaking 17 Million Concurrent Users
Of course, what helped draw many of those users were the magnificent Black Friday deals. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with its ever-growing number of players also raised its own bar after everyone must've decided that they needed to buy the game for the holidays. Almost 3 million of them participated in PUBG.
Despite the number of players, there were only 6.9 million people actually in-game. That said, we wouldn't be surprised for Valve to end up reporting 18 million concurrent players next month. Therefore, it's very likely the numbers will die down after this week.
Allianz lance une OPA sur Euler Hermes: le titre bondit de 20%
A 09H41 (08H41), l'action Euler Hermes gagnait 20,68% à 121,95 euros dans un marché en repli de 0,15%. De ce fait, il va faire passer sa participation à 74,34% du capital d'Euler Hermes.
- Grujic urged to find Liverpool exit but avoid Markovic mistake
- Salut les Terriens ! : les invités de Thierry Ardisson ce samedi 25 novembre
- Jackpot de 14 millions d'euros pour deux amis du Rhône — Loto
- Australians will own their banking and internet data under new legislation
- L'Union européenne autorise la prolongation du glyphosate pour cinq années supplémentaires
- Scaramucci event at college postponed after lawsuit threats
- FinnCap Reaffirms "Buy" Rating for RM Plc (RM)
- L'ami victime du Bataclan de sa chanson existe-t-il — Candidat d'"Incroyable Talent"
- Nick Lachey helps raise money for OH gunshot victim
- Sanic in-game t-shirt comes to Sonic Forces as free DLC