WWE.com caught up with Goldust, who returned as "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes at Saturday night's WWE Starrcade one-night special event at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina, to discuss the significance and importance of the event to him on a personal level. Just a reminder, we will have live coverage on our Twitter account and will have full results later tonight.
As the Special Guest Enforcer in the match between Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode, the 59-year old Anderson was given to power to intervene if need be.
Des institutrices terrorisent des enfants — Scandale en Italie
Depuis plus de six mois, la police surveillait en effet de près les institutrices âgées d'une cinquantaine d'années. Alertée par une maman inquiète, la police avait discrètement installé des caméras dans les salles de classe.
As Saturday night's Starrcade was the first time the event had taken place in nearly 17 years, WWE paid tribute to those that helped make the event happen including Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes, the man who booked the first ever Starrcade back in 1983.
Dolph tried to grab a chair at one point, and when Arn Anderson attempted to stop him, Ziggler punched Arn in the face. Meanwhile, Roode seized the opportunity and subjected Ziggler to his Glorious DDT. It truly was a special night that paid good homage to the legends of the past that helped to make Starrcade happen.
- Ligue 1, Guingamp battu d'avance par Marseille — OM
- Pembina Pipeline Corp. (PBA) Getting Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Report Finds
- Bitcoin Breaks Record of $ 9000
- AP Top 25 poll: Alabama, Miami plummet after upset losses
- Var : le 4x4 "emprunté" aux parents fait des tonneaux, un ado décède
- 'Hindus should have at least four children to check demographic imbalance'
- Le revenu universel bientôt testé à Toulouse et dans quatre départements d'Occitanie ?
- Facebook Messenger is Experimenting a Feature Similar to Snap-Chat Streak
- George HW Bush becomes the longest-living president
- Davis Cup final: France beat Belgium to claim title in deciding match