The more recent of the two fatal crashes occurred Saturday morning on Interstate 91 in Cromwell.
Extrication of the driver was required before they were announced dead on scene.
Officials say at approximately 1:31 a.m. his vehicle traveling northbound on I-91 near exit 21 veered off the roadway.
While state troopers were investigating the fatal crash, another auto slammed into a trooper's cruiser that was parked at the accident scene.
Iraq plans new oil pipeline to Turkey
Iraq plans to build a new pipeline that will ship oil from Kirkuk's oilfields to the port of Ceyhan, on Turkey's eastern Mediterranean coast, the oil ministry said Sunday.
Upon his release, the 29-year-old driver was charged with DUI, operating with a suspended license and failure to drive in lane, police said.
However no one was in the cruiser at the time of the second accident, and no officers were injured.
Anyone with information about the fatal crash is asked to call Troop H at 860-534-1000.
- CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS) Sees Significant Increase in Short Interest
- Protecting citizens' fundamental rights sacrosanct duty of Judiciary: CJI
- Sheriff Abas, nephew of MILF's Iqbal, is new Comelec chief
- Paul Clement claims disallowed goal call was "soft" after draw to Bournemouth
- Le PJD devra trancher sur un 3eme mandat pour Benkirane — Maroc
- Joe and Mika Caught Airing Pre-Taped Post-Thanksgiving 'Morning Joe' Show
- Al Sharpton to visit Meek Mill in state prison in Chester, PA
- Pelosi: 'John Conyers is an icon in our country'
- Dylan Taylor Sells 300 Shares of Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock
- Three Nigerian soldiers killed as Boko Haram attacks army base, Borno village