Other equities research analysts have also recently issued research reports about the company. Kepler Capital Markets set a €126.50 ($148.82) price target on Siemens and gave the company a "neutral" rating in a report on Wednesday, September 27th.
Siemens AG (FRA:SIE)'s stock had its "buy" rating reissued by research analysts at UBS AG in a research note issued on Friday, November 17th, www.boersen-zeitung.de reports. Barclays PLC set a €125.00 ($147.06) price target on Siemens and gave the stock a neutral rating in a research note on Tuesday, November 7th. Baader Bank set a €125.00 ($135.87) price target on Siemens AG and gave the company a buy rating in a research note on Friday, January 27th. Goldman Sachs Group Inc set a €111.00 ($130.59) price target on Siemens and gave the stock a sell rating in a research report on Thursday, August 3rd. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, eight have assigned a hold rating and twelve have given a buy rating to the company. Kepler Capital Markets set a €125.00 ($147.06) price target on Siemens and gave the company a "neutral" rating in a report on Friday, August 4th. The stock now has a consensus rating of Buy and an average price target of €130.65 ($142.01).
Iraq plans new oil pipeline to Turkey
Iraq plans to build a new pipeline that will ship oil from Kirkuk's oilfields to the port of Ceyhan, on Turkey's eastern Mediterranean coast, the oil ministry said Sunday.
Shares of Siemens (FRA:SIE) traded up €0.02 ($0.02) on Thursday, hitting €114.13 ($134.27).
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: "Siemens AG (SIE) Rating Reiterated by DZ Bank AG" was first published by StockNewsTimes and is owned by of StockNewsTimes. The stock had a trading volume of 3,288 shares. The companys Power and Gas segment offers gas and steam turbines, generators for gas or steam power plants, compressor trains, integrated power plant solutions, and instrumentation and control systems for power generation, and producing and transporting oil and gas.
- Switzerland's Feuz wins World Cup downhill in Lake Louise
- Dylan Taylor Sells 300 Shares of Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock
- Protecting citizens' fundamental rights sacrosanct duty of Judiciary: CJI
- Joe and Mika Caught Airing Pre-Taped Post-Thanksgiving 'Morning Joe' Show
- 4 killed in USA multi-vehicle crash
- A Surface Pro and Black Type Cover Bundle starts at $1099
- Shop local for the holidays on Small Business Saturday
- Coco, le nouveau Disney qui rend hommage aux morts
- Wethersfield Man Killed in Crash on I-91 in Cromwell
- GoPro, Inc. (GPRO) CEO Sells 165343 Shares of Stock