Sandwiched between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is another unofficial holiday called Small Business Saturday.
Just the other day, a customer walked into a locally owned hardware store in his community just before closing time.
"When you support a small business, you are keeping the money here in the community, you are driving your income into our community and it is great to keep as much of it here as you can".
"A lot of them do rely on Small Business Saturday to especially kick-start their holiday season", said Stacey Simeone, marketing director for the Downtown Raleigh Alliance. "You get that big wave out of the way in an organized fashion". Previous year small business owners generated roughly $15.4 billion.
You don't have to wait until Small Business Saturday to have a sales event.
"Everybody is saying you're doing a great job and we will pay it forward that way, too and that support gives you the confidence to keep wanting to go on when it gets scary", Drallette said.
Le XV de France proche de la désillusion face au Japon — Rugby
La France prend l'avantage mais c'est sans compter un essai japonais à 10 minutes de la fin. Les hommes de Guy Novès sont vite menés après l'essai du talonneur Horie.
Money you spend on the internet or out of town leaves your community; it's an economic drain for your area. "Actually profiting from those sales", said Natalie Drennon, creative director for Art of Style. "Small Business Saturday is extremely important because that's what we are".
Make Small Business Saturday a destination today and a habit 365 days a year.
Consumers have made it a tradition each year to share their love for Small Business Saturday on social media, and all are encouraged to show off their favorite independently-owned businesses by using #ShopSmall and #SmallBizSat on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
West Philly's iconic commercial corridor ushers in the holiday season this year with deals and merriment all season long!
More than a dozen Noblesville businesses are entering shoppers in a $100 cash prize drawing.
Some of the participating businesses include Ketchikan Dry Goods, Soho Coho, Shear Magic, KetchiCandies, Fish from Trish, Providence Properties, The Point and several more. As a thank you for shopping small, select parking lots will offer free parking - and all meters will be free after 11 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday, November 25 to December 24! Come support the makers and shakers that make the River Wards unique!
- Sentiment Report: Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG)
- Gabriel Jesus hints at a LONG Manchester City stay with latest comments
- Impeach rap vs Sereno should've been junked: law expert
- Shohei Ohtani's agent asks Major League Baseball teams how they plan to use player
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL) Releases Earnings Results, Beats Estimates By $0.01 EPS
- GoPro, Inc. (GPRO) CEO Sells 165343 Shares of Stock
- Charest écorche l'UPAC et s'en prend aux médias — Congrès du PLQ
- Bulldogs beat Broncos, await Mountain West Championship location
- 'Beyhadh' fame popular TV actor Piyush Sahdev arrested on rape charges
- Air Lease Corporation (AL) Expected to Post Earnings of $0.88 Per Share