The Wall Street Journal reports that the chief backer was a firm called Spark Capital - as a result, a partner in that firm is joining Niantic's board of directors.
The Series B round was led by Spark Capital, with participation from Founders Fund, Meritech, Javelin Venture Capital, and NeatEase.
For the Series A round for Niantic, the company raised $30 million from an investor group, which included Alsop Loui Partners, Google, Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, Cyan and Scott Banister, and others.
Earlier this year, Niantic made its first acquisition of mobile social network developer, Evertoon.
Italie: une femme séquestrée et violée pendant 10 ans dans une cave
En voyant le petit, les policiers ont décidé d'accompagner l'homme à son domicile. Son tortionnaire serait un homme âgé de 52 ans qui l'avait réduite à l'esclavage.
The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite game is due later in 2018. The game will be developed in partnership with Warner Bros.
The maker of "Ingress" and "Pokemon Go" is now working with Warner Bros. for the upcoming "Harry Potter: Wizards Unite", set to be released early in 2018.
Pokemon Go maker Niantic has caught itself $200 million in funding.
- Jonny Bairstow: ECB investigating 'headbutt' involving Cameron Bancroft before Ashes
- George HW Bush Longest-Living US President in History
- Mertens justifie son refus du Barça — Naples
- La start-list des relais mixtes d'Östersund — Biathlon
- Conflicting Reports On If There Will Be A Women's Royal Rumble
- L1 - Les compos officielles de Nice - Lyon
- Souspçons de tricherie lors de l'élection de Miss Aquitaine — Miss France
- Israeli Minister resigns over railway Sabbath desecration
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Receives Daily News Impact Rating of 0.18
- Ashes 2017: Jonny Bairstow being investigated for alleged headbutt on Cameron Bancroft