Edge Wealth Management LLC boosted its stake in VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF by 22,623.3% during the 2nd quarter. M&T Bank Corp now owns 12,799 shares of the exchange traded fund's stock worth $282,000 after buying an additional 84 shares during the period. Sterling Investment Advisors Ltd.'s holdings in VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF were worth $933,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
More notable recent VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSEARCA:GDX) news were published by: Seekingalpha.com which released: "Gold Miners: Expect Long-Term Rallies" on November 10, 2017, also Seekingalpha.com with their article: "Gold Miners' Q3'17 Fundamentals" published on November 17, 2017, Seekingalpha.com published: "Buying The VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF At 11.56% Discount" on September 06, 2017. The exchange traded fund has 3.52 million net assets and 1.33% volatility this month. Finally, Stifel Financial Corp boosted its holdings in VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF by 26.5% in the third quarter. Northside Capital Management LLC bought a new position in VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF during the 3rd quarter valued at $202,000.
Market Vectors Egypt Index ETF seeks to replicate the price and yield performance of the Market Vectors Egypt Index (the Index).
Pelosi: 'John Conyers is an icon in our country'
Pelosi said Conyers is cooperating with the ethics probe, which she said was the appropriate place to adjudicate the accusations. An attorney for Conyers said that the congressman will not resign amid the investigation.
Nov 26 is a negative day so far for VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSEARCA:GDX) as the ETF is active during the day after losing 0.39% to hit $22.83 per share. VanEck Vectors Coal ETF has a 1 year low of $12.03 and a 1 year high of $15.44.
WARNING: This report was first posted by Week Herald and is owned by of Week Herald. The Index provides exposure to a global universe of publicly traded small- and medium-capitalization companies that generate at least 50% of their revenues from gold and/or silver mining, hold real property that has the potential to produce at least 50% of the Company's revenue from gold or silver mining when developed, or primarily invest in gold or silver.
- Des institutrices terrorisent des enfants — Scandale en Italie
- Oxford Circus panic: Pair released after police questioning
- Darrelle Revis won't play on Sunday vs. Buffalo Bills
- Trump doesn't rule out backing Moore
- Emmanuel et Brigitte Macron inséparables... Jusqu'au musée Grévin !
- Driver tries to cut into Trump's motorcade
- Arizona State fires Todd Graham as head coach after six seasons
- Siemens AG (SIE) Rating Reiterated by DZ Bank AG
- George HW Bush becomes the longest-living president
- Le revenu universel bientôt testé à Toulouse et dans quatre départements d'Occitanie ?