Prabhatsinh's "wife" Rangeshvari Chauhan, who is also the mother of a son from him, was fuming after she was denied the ticket to contest from Kalal seat where BJP picked up the MP's daughter-in-law Suman Chauhan.
Conflicting Reports On If There Will Be A Women's Royal Rumble
It should be noted that Dave Meltzer reported on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE is now not planning to have a women's Rumble match at the event.
Chauhan stressed that the BJP would not get tribal votes -while his wife Rangeshwari is a tribal, Suman is a Rajput. Ms. Sumanben's husband, Pravinsinh Chauhan, had lost in 2012 from Godhra Assembly segment.
"The BJP will not get a single vote, out of the 1.10 lakh votes of tribals due to this ongoing controversy". He wrote, "If the current situation persists, I will not be able to win Kalol and Godhra seats for the party". There are huge chances that we will lose Kaalol. I want to inform you that I will not take any responsibility of ensuring the party's victory on any of the seven seats under my constituency, including Kalol.... "I am a senior leader and yet I have not been given any position in the party organisation". Chauhan is a prominent Rajput face in the region who had joined the BJP in 1992. However, when asked whether she would work for her daughter-in-law and BJP candidate Suman Chauhan, she said: "I'll work for BJP and Modiji and not any individual". Rangeshvari even claimed that Prabhatsinh had told the party that either she should be given a ticket or nobody from the family should be considered.
His son from his first wife, Pravinsinh, who had recently returned to the BJP from Congress, was eyeing the ticket himself. The party on Friday nominated his wife Suman, a member of Panchmahal district panchayat.
- Bulldogs beat Broncos, await Mountain West Championship location
- George HW Bush Longest-Living US President in History
- Ashes 2017: Jonny Bairstow being investigated for alleged headbutt on Cameron Bancroft
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- British man among 22 injured in Tenerife floor collapse
- Rabiot veut vite voir arriver "un n°6 de métier" — PSG
- Jonny Bairstow: ECB investigating 'headbutt' involving Cameron Bancroft before Ashes
- Crackdown on drones sees introduction of safety test
- Charr ends Germany's 85-year wait for a world heavyweight champion
- Sentiment Report: Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG)